What is love🥀

This meeting was unexpected not exactly what Jimin had wanted on a Monday afternoon

He sat down in the wooden chair that had been painted by pass graduates and crossed his legs while staring at the book of old paintings.

"I - I dot understand." Jimin says nervously. The teacher chuckled.

"Young man you were compared to these artist." Jimin looked at the book. The paintings were absolutely gorgeous.

Better than he could ever present.

"But mine doesn't compare-,"

"Oh yes it did Jimin. Jimin you could be on the next flight out to France in two weeks." Jimin didn't imagine he'd get far. He didn't think he'd be top five picks of the semi finals for the competition.

"S-so you're saying I could win?" He nodded.

"I've been saying that for a while Jimin you doubted your talent." He spins his pen in his hand and Jimin gulps.

"But..." fear. Fear had settled in on Jimin. He was afraid to win. He was afraid to leave but deep inside he was afraid to loose Jungkook.

"Jimin what exactly is holding you back?" His teacher asked Jimin but his lip and grew nervous and his hands became clammy.

"I Ughh..." he looked down and closed his eyes. Maybe hed disappear but he didn't.

"It's nothing I just can't believe I can be leaving my home country in a few days." He says with a fake smile his teacher laughs and gives him a thumbs.

"Go on now Jimin and best of luck." He says. Jimin left and sighed heavily running his hand through his hair in distress. He trudged slowly across campus. He needed someone to talk to.

As if on que Yoongi walked along with music I his ears and his hands in his pockets like he always did.

"Yoongi!" The male pulls out his headphones and looks around to see Jimin jogging towards him.

"Oh hey." He says putting his hands back in his pocket.

"Do you have a minute for me to talk." Yoongi glanced at his wrist watch and nodded they walk to a near by bench and sat down and Jimin rubbed his hands together.

"I'm fucked." He mumbles softly.

"Well why?" He listens in and he looks up at the sky.

"I'm winning the competition." Yoongi furrows his brows.

"Yeah dude that's so fucked up." He says sarcastically.

"I don't need your sarcasm." He responds. "If I win I'm on my way to France." He hints and looks around.

"I'm leaving Jungkook." He says. Yoongi was speechless.

"Being in love with someone can mess up your life sometimes." He chuckles.