Guest🥀

The car ticked annoyingly as Jimin was preparing to turn

The car ticked annoyingly as Jimin was preparing to turn. He had left the diner later than he intended.

  He eyed his rear view mirror where Jungkook lied down in the back seat clutching Jimin's jacket close to him.

Jimin's jacket felt reassuring to him. He felt as if he was wrapped in a blanket of protection from the world.

  Jimin, on the other hand, worried how he was going to make this work, he can for sure make sure Jungkook is fed well and give him the guest room. But he wanted to help him further.

  Jungkook needed to go to school, go to the doctors office and find a job. He heard Jungkook sneeze himself awake and sneeze once more.

"Do you feel like you're getting sick?" Jimin turned into the parking garage to his apartment complex and found his parking spot.

"I'll be ok you're already doing enough for me by letting me stay here." He mumbled bowing from the back seat.

Jimin smiled sadly as he opened the door for Jungkook. He stepped out and looked at Jimin who quickly smiled at him.

Jungkook looked down at his feet he was feeling ashamed of himself and he shouldn't be.

"Come on" Jimin said gesturing towards the elevators they rode up in silence and walked to his apartment.

"I'll make a copy of these keys for you by tomorrow." They walked in and Jimin walked to the guess room and opened it up.

"So this is where you are. Sometimes I forget this room is here. When Taehyung comes over he insists on cuddling." He laughed and turned on the light.

It was quite empty with white painted walls and dark sheets that covered the bed there was a tv and closet with a cute desk in the corner.

"My mom helped me decorate my apartment when I moved in so that made it easy." Jungkook nodded and Jimin walked out.

"Here's the kitchen you can eat anything in here and make whatever you want I'm not that much of a chef so I settle for fast food, cereal, or ramen." He said opening the cabinet and the fridge.

"This is the living room tv you can just play on the PlayStation here if you want whenever. The bathroom is over here and I can give you my basketball shorts and a shirt oh right and a towel and wash cloth." Jimin went into his room and grabbed some stuff out of his closet and folded them up neatly and handed it to him.

"Thank you so much."

"No problem and I have a phone charger in my supply cabinet over there in the living room." Jungkook bowed repeatedly and Jimin stopped him.

"We're roommates and friends now. Don't be so polite."

_____________________

It had three days since Jimin let Jungkook move in. Jungkook was polite helpful yet quiet. He made home cooked food for Jimin that tasted good and it warmed Jimin's heart.

"Please?" Jimin said clasping his hands together with a smile. Yoongi scoffed and handed Jimin his grocery bag.

"Jimin this is a family owned place I don't know how my grandma would feel-,"

"Jimin sweetheart." Jimin smiled at Yoongi's grandma who walked through the back door giving him a hug.

"Hello Mrs.Min looking good." He said as she laughed lightly.

"Oh you pretty boy always flattering little old me. What are you asking my tough headed boy here about." She fixed her glasses and looked over at Yoongi.

"I have a friend who's staying with me and he needs a job I know this is a family owned place but just for a little while so it can help him apply to online school?" The old lady picked up her cane and smacked Yoongi with it.

"Ow grandma! What was that for?!" He said rubbing his shoulder.

"This pretty young thing is asking for a decent favor and you wouldn't do it for him!" She turned around and nodded.

"Of course dear bring him in tomorrow Yoongi will get him started." Jimin Bowed.

"Thank you much! Bye Yoongi!" He quickly left with the groceries and brought them back home.

"Jungkook!" Jungkook sat up from the couch and held his head up.

"Good evening." He said paying as much respect as he can.

"Hi, I got you a job." Jungkook gasped.

"Really? Thank you so much." He said awkwardly. Jimin heaved a deep sigh and sat the grocery bags on the table then sat down. Jungkook was a handful to a certain degree. He couldn't read Jungkook.

  Jungkook always had the same monotonous look on his face. Very empty. It bothered Jimin to the pits of his stomach.

He never knew what to say or do when it came to him for the last three days. Jungkook abruptly stood up and nodded his head.

"I'll get some rest, you should too goodnight Hyung." He said before walking off. Jimin blinked at how fast he left the scene.

Maybe Jungkook wasn't ready to warm up to
him yet.

________
  A/N : I came up with a HANDSOME plot,,, but it's Vmin but either way there is Jikook mixed in it I'll update it once this book is about 20 chaps in

VOTE/COMMENT