Hoodie 🥀

Jimin dried his hair as he came out of the shower

Jimin dried his hair as he came out of the shower. He ruffled his hair with a towel and looked at his phone.

Instagram
Jk.clr wants to send you a message.

Jimin smiled and unlocked his phone

Jk.clr
I never said thank you for the ramen.

Jimins.art
That's no problem I'd really like to know why you were stealing it though.

Jk.clr
You don't need to know that.

Jimin was taken aback by his answer he dug around for a shirt and pulled one on.

Jimins.art
Im going to the park.

Jimin saw that Jungkook left him on seen and he shook his head he grabbed his art supplies figuring he'd just draw for fun while he's there.

He walked to the park drowned in his music. On his way there he couldn't help but feel hungry.

He stopped by a fast food place where he ordered a sandwich and walked while eating it. He pauses as he thought he heard a weird noise.

He walked into a small little alleyway where he saw a couple of boys beating up another. He figured he might've wandered into the bad part of town.

He was gonna walk away when he heard a cry.

"J-Jimin." Jimin turned around and immediately ran closer.

"Jungkook." He mumbled he dropped his bag and yelled.

"Hey get off of him or I'm calling the cops." One ran away and the others stayed back.

"Who are you to tell me what to do. You don't know what he did." Jimin crouched down and looked at Jungkook his nose was bleeding and he was wincing in pain.

"He stole our clothes." Jimin looked at the same hoodie Jimin gave him from last night and stood up.

"That's my hoodie I gave it to him last night." He sized the guy in front of him.

"Who do you think-" Jimin punched him in his mouth and he fell to the ground.

"Get out of here or again, I'll call the cops." The guy quickly scrambled to his feet and walked away. He got to the ground and rubbed his hand.

"Are you ok?" Jungkook shook his head.

"We should get you to a hospital-," Jimin was automatically cut off.

"No" Jimin frowned and respected his decision.

"My apartment isn't too far from here." Jimin helped him up and grabbed his bag. Jungkook was a big help as he tried hard to take all his weight off Jimin.

"It's ok you're not that heavy." Jimin smiled once he said that Jungkook gave in.

Jimin gasped and caught him. He got Jungkook to his apartment and in his bedroom.

He first cleaned his bloody nose that got an ice pack out of the freezer. Jungkook placed it over the hoodie and Jimin laughed.

"What are you doing silly take off the hoodie it'll be fine." Jungkook hesitated but he was in a lot of pain. He took off the sweater and Jimin gasped.

He was bruised all over. There were old scars that had healed and fresh ones Jungkook laid the ice pack on his stomach and winced.

"Jungkook why were you there and who were they?" Jimin tried to not look at his stomach.

"They were just some people that always bothers me." Questions swarmed Jimin's mind.
"That alley is short cut to the park from where I live." Jimin instantly furrowed his eyebrows.

"Jungkook." Jungkook hummed.

"You don't live on that side of town though." Jungkook mentally groaned.

"I know I was already around here when I texted you." Jimin nodded. Jimin found it a great talent to tell when a lie was being told to him. He shook it off though.

"Ok and how do you know those guys? And why are they saying you stole their hoodie when this is clearly mine?" Jimin held up the hoodie and Jungkook shrugged.

"Just some people I know." Jimin decided not to question him any further. Something in him told him the things he was saying wasn't exactly the truth.

"I'm home! Jimin are you here?" Jimin chuckled softly at his best friend's voice.

"I'm in here!" Taehyung walked in with two cups of coffee in his hand.

"I bought coff-, what is diner boy doing in our bed?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

Our bed. Was Jimin dating someone?

"He was hurt so I helped him here." Taehyung gave him a cup of coffee and looked at Jungkook.

"I'm Taehyung Jimin's best friend." Jungkook was silent and looked at Jimin who then looked back at him.

"J-Jungkook." He mumbled Taehyung nodded.

"I'm gonna make something to eat. You want anything?" Taehyung said backing away into the kitchen.

"No, but make something for him." Taehyung hummed and walked away.

"Sorry about him. That's my bestfriend. He stays here sometimes instead of his dorm." Jungkook forced himself to sit up.

"W-What is a dorm?" He looked at Jimin and Jimin almost thought he was joking.

"Oh umm well it's a place where people sleep so they can go to school." Jungkook looked down at his hands.

"Oh." He said plainly.

"Why don't you go to school?" Jimin said putting his hoodie in a wash bin.

"I don't have the money." Jimin hummed.

"This may sound like a pain but how about applying for student loans, of course, you'd need your parents." He sipped the coffee and Jungkook drew pale.

"I- I don't have parents."