Chipped paint 🥀

Jimin slowly left the room as Jungkook had fell asleep

Jimin slowly left the room as Jungkook had fell asleep. He walked into the kitchen where Taehyung was finishing up some pancakes.

"Is he asleep I just finished these pancakes." Jimin nodded and Taehyung groaned.

"Taehyung."  The taller poured chocolate syrup all over his pancakes and looked at Jimin.

"I think he's homeless." Taehyung shook his head.

"You always assume the worst." Jimin nodded and huffed. Taehyung was right. He always asssumed the worst.

"Ok but my reasons are pretty conclusive." He stole a bit of Taehyung's pancake and picked up the coffee

"And what are those reasons?" He sat down while Jimin sat across from him.

"Ok well for one he's always at the diner-" Jimin was interrupted

"Maybe it's his favorite spot to hang out." Taehyung shrugged.

"Ok umm I caught him stealing in the grocery store he was stealing ramen." Taehyung chuckled.

"If He was homeless where would he cook the ramen." Jimin rolled his eyes and sipped his coffee.

"He lies about where he lived." Taehyung thought for a while and smiled.

"Maybe he just doesn't want you to know where he lives." Jimin glared at his bestfriend.

"He told me he doesn't go to school when I asked why he said the money. Then I said student loans he said he has no parents." Taehyung froze and looked down.

"That means he doesn't even have a legal guardian if he can't apply for student loans." Taehyung made an o with his lips.

"Well shit." He furrowed his eyebrows and clasped his hands together.

"Maybe we should ask him when he gets up." Jimin suggested.

"We? That's your little boyfriend." Jimin choked on the hot coffee and cursed.

"Boyfriend?! No where near. I have too many priorities for a boyfriend." Taehyung laughed.

"Say that again so I can record it." Jimin rolled his eyes once more. almost one hundred percent sure he wasn't gonna get a boyfriend anytime soon.

"No."

"Besides I have that guy who wants to meet you." Jimin laughed.

"I don't care." Taehyung rolled his eyes as well tand.

"Well then if I didn't know Jin I'd be all over him. Speaking of Jin I'm going to ask him if I can use him as my portrait."Jimin thought for a while turning his attention towards the room.

"Maybe I should use Jungkook as my portrait." He said Taehyung raised his eyebrows. By this time he knew what Taehyung was going to say.

He knew Taehyung like the back of his hand. They've known each other since freshman year of high school when Taehyung moves to Seoul's from Paris.

His Korean was horrible, he would switch languages randomly and he was made fun of because of it. But, Taehyung has a beautiful sense of style girls use to tell him

I'd totally date if you knew how to speak Korean better.

That discouraged him a lot to the point where he wanted to go back. His Korean had gotten better but his accent was still audible.

When he's mad he'd curse Jimin out in French. He never knew what he was saying but he was one hundred percent sure it wasn't great.

"you barely know this dude and you're going to ask him to paint him?" Jimin murmured words to himself.

He was never going to be able to find someone to paint.

"And I really suggest you at least send in a painting for the competition. Just see if you qualify you're so good at this Jimin." The older sighed deeply.

"Fine. But I'll just send the opening piece and that's it." He clarified. Taehyung clapped his hands for him.

________________

His body responded poorly to him attempting to sit up. The now liquid ice pack, lied on the floor and the hoodie next to him.

Jungkook picked it up and pulled it over his head. He pulled on his shoes and quietly stepped out the room. It was dead quiet in the dark apartment.

He secretly apologized and turned the nob.

"Where ya heading?" Jimin's voice sounded through the dark apartment and Jungkook froze.

"H-home." He looked towards the voice that was in the kitchen. Jimin sat there, rounded glasses perched on his nose with a paintbrush in his hand.

"Can't believe you weren't planning on saying goodbye." He laughed and took of his glasses ruffling his his and turning on the light.

"I'm sorry it's a lot I can't explain, I've gotta go." He opened the door and Jimin caught up with a jacket in his hand.

"I'll walk with you, and this time, let's go to your real home shall we?"  Jungkook twisted his fingers in embarrassment.

They walked down the a street and Jungkook seemed as if  nervousness controlled him.

"Something you want to get off your chest? You look nervous." Jimin said as the cold air made way for both of them as they walked down the street.

"Y-yes." He whispered softly his nose was red and he looked at Jimin as if embarrassed.

"I'm all ears." Jungkook took a deep breath and looked at a small building.

"I live here" his finger pointed to the gloomy building. And Jimin looked at it.

The paint chipped in small patches on the building. The aura was unwelcoming along with dark windows that were barred in. The cream color that attempted to be joyful looked quite depressing.

"It's pass curfew. What are you doing outside." An older man was behind them and Jungkook bowed his head for a good few minutes before lifting his head up.

"I'm sorry sir it won't happen again." The man reeked of alcohol and lacked of proper clothing. The cigarette in his hand was well burnt out.

"Damn right it won't get the fuck in the house." Jungkook looked at Jimin waving quickly before being shoved in the disappointment of a home.

Jimin looked up at the so called foster home and shivered. That was no place for someone to live. He felt bad for the boy.

He picked up his phone and texted him to make sure he was ok.
Instagram

Jimins.art
Will you be ok?
Jk.clr
No.

_________
A/n: sorry I haven't updated!! I've been reading this book Thats SOO good