Ramen🥀

"And he took me to the boardwalk where he won me this huge bear and it was amazing

"And he took me to the boardwalk where he won me this huge bear and it was amazing." Jimin laid back in his bed as Taehyung dipped his hand in the bowl of popcorn.

They both received an e-mail from their teachers explaining a lost of power in the school and How class would be canceled for the next day.

They were glad all they had to do was go to work. It gave them time to hang out.

"That sounds cute," Jimin said looking at his phone. Taehyung sat up and snatched his phone.

"What are you looking at?" He brightened Jimin's screen and saw the spam of likes and a follow from an account.

"Do you know this person?" Taehyung said handing him the phone.

"Diner boy," Jimin said looking at his phone in amazement.

"How did he get your Instagram?" Jimin sat up and held his mouth open in shock.

"I didn't tell you did I?" Taehyung suddenly felt the need to know. 

"No, you didn't." Jimin smiled.

"Ok so while I was brainstorming yesterday. Which wasn't successful, I saw him sitting on a nearby bench." Taehyung ate the popcorn as if he was watching a dramatic tv show.

"I spoke to him. He seems like he was trying to push me away but embrace me at the same time." Taehyung nodded.

"I showed him my Instagram and he said nothing. But a few minutes ago he spammed on all my post." Jimin said Taehyung rolled his eyes.

He picked up his phone. "I'm texting Jin." He types and Jimin furrowed his eyes.

"And why do I need to know that?"

"Because you're lonely and he has a friend you may be interested in." Jimin gasped.

"I am not lonely-,"

"You just freaked out over someone spamming your Instagram post." Jimin fell quiet.

"Doesn't mean you have to text your boyfriend and use him as a dating app." Jimin kicked him and Taehyung glared at him.

"I'm giving him your number whether you like it or not." Jimin kicked around and whines like a child.

"Ok but you owe me if this doesn't work out." Taehyung looked at him.

"Turning the tables I see." Jimin folded his arms and nodded as if he accomplished something.

"I'm hungry." Jimin rubbed his stomach and sat up.

"Yeah well we're broke college students and all you had in your cabinet was popcorn." Taehyung held up the bowl and Jimin sighed.

"I'll just go to the market down the road and pick up some stuff. You coming?" Taehyung looked outside and shook his head.

"It's freezing out there at night. Make sure you dress warmly the last thing I'd want to do is bring chicken soup to you when I can be on a date" Jimin stuck out his tongue at Taehyung who returned the action.

"I'll be right back." Taehyung nodded at him telling him to be safe. Jimin wore his hoodie and grabbed his wallet and his phone.

The market was a short walking distance from his apartment. Once he got there he picked up anything he didn't have that he needed.

He walked into an aisle to pick up some instant ramen. He was about to pick up a few when he someone a few feet away from him.

The person stared at a pack of ramen. He quickly picked it up and stuffed it in his shirt. He was about to walk away when jimin turned him around and stopped him.

  He grabbed it from underneath his shirt and threw it in the ground.

"Are you crazy Jungkook?" Jungkook looked embarrassed he look down at his hands and didn't answer Jimin.

Jimin sighed and picked up the packet off the floor. He pulled Jungkook with him and put it on the counter.

Jimin paid for it and handed Jungkook the bag. He then paid for all the rest of the stuff and walked out the market with Jungkook next to him.

"Jungkook what were you doing in there, what if you got caught?" There was no answer from the boy. He was wearing the same outfit he wore before. His nose was a vibrant red and he didn't say anything to Jimin.

Jimin Put the bags on the floor and took off his hoodie and handed it to Jungkook. He didn't hesitate to take it and put it on.

"You should grab a sweater or a jacket before coming out here," Jimin said he looked up at the dark sky and the flickering street lights.

"I'll walk you home I won't take no as an answer." Jungkook looked up and stopped Jimin.

"N-no it's ok I -,"

"Jungkook I'd like to assume we're friends now. I'll walk you home." Jungkook shrunk and nodded. As he began to walk they were quiet. Jimin was cold but he was glad Jungkook was warm.

They stopped in front of a building and Jungkook smiled nervously.

"Thank you." He mumbled Jimin smiled and nodded.

"Of course. Go in I'll leave." Jungkook walked into the lobby of the apartment building and Jimin left.

After Jimin left Jungkook walked out and a wave of guilt hit him he glanced at the time on his phone and gasped.

He had to get home.