Painted rain🥀

Jimin sat with his feet crossed on the bench while he painted the scene in front of him with watercolors

He had to have this turned in first thing tomorrow morning. He sighed and bopped his head to the music playing in his headphones.

He realized it was getting cloudy and he should get home but it was the perfect time to paint. The clouds were a dangerous gray. The overgrown grass lightly waved through on the ground.

The wind blew the leaves on trees. There was so much action. A kid running home with his dog on a leash before the rain could get to him.

Parents calling their kids before they get caught in the storm.

Jimin, Jimin just kept on painting. The first drop fell on his canvas. He looked up then he felt a drop on his forehead. He sighed softly as he was gonna start packing up.

Suddenly an umbrella was held over his head. He looked up and smiled at his bestfriend.

"Hey, don't you have a lecture today?" Taehyung held the umbrella over both of their heads and sat down on the wet bench.

"Yeah. But he canceled it. Thank goodness. I didn't really see any reasonable things to draw yesterday." Jimin nodded as he added detailed drops of rain in the scene.

"It's missing a color," Taehyung said pointing to the red paint. Jimin looked up at the rose bush not too far in the distance. The roses danced in the wind as if hanging on for life.

Jimin nodded and carefully painted it in the canvas. In a matter of minutes, the blank canvas turned into something beautiful.

"You should enter that painting contest Mr.lee is holding you know he'd enjoy it if you do." Jimin stood up holding the canvas carefully. Taehyung followed him with the umbrella as he packed his paint on his bag.

"I don't know yet. This is last minute. It's probably not even one of my best. But I'll see." They both walked back to their dorms in the rain that eased up a little.

"I'll see you tomorrow you would never guess who asked me out on a date." Jimin furrowed his eyebrow.

"That guy who works the morning shift at the café?" Taehyung nodded.

"That's great. Have fun will you?" Jimin smiled and Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Come on I've known you long enough to know that's not all you have to say." Jimin sighed and turned to look at Taehyung.

"Just don't get your heart broken for like the hundredth time" Taehyung smiled.

"I can't promise you anything." Jimin nodded and waved. Taehyung did the same thing as he closed his apartment door.

****

Jimin had his bag half opened and his shirt half tucked as he ran into class. Everyone stared at him and he gulped then fixed his glasses.

"Park Jimin you're late." Jimin bowed his head and apologized.

The teacher flipped in his attendance folder and marked him as late. Great a penalty he didn't need.

"You're one of my best students you need to start acting like it." Jimin nodded while walking away.

"Wait one second you have a painting to turn in." Jimin quickly opened his bag and took out the dry canvas. He handed it over and quickly retreated to his seat.

He looked at the teacher as he analyzed the painting and smiled.

"Now students, the assignment was to catch something naturally in the moment and paint or draw it." He held up Jimin painting.

"This right here is what I envisioned. Putting your self in the spot, or like Jimin did, In the rain and painting one of nature's natural moments. Good job Jimin." Jimin smiled as the class clapped.

The teacher placed the painting on the desk and picked up a pencil. He was always dramatic when he did things. He sharpened the pencil and walked across the room to the drawing pad that was up for everyone to see.

He flipped a paper and there everyone can see a drawing. Everyone was truly amazed. The drawing poured emotions and colors.

"This is an example of our next task." Jimin looked at it. Aat first glance it looked like a person. A woman to be exact.

"This is a picture of my wife that I drew. But in this picture is how she views the world." Jimin was captivated by it.

"I want you to find some dear and close to you. And draw something just like it. But instead, I want it to show how they envision the world." He used the pencil to circle the small details on the picture.

"For example, my wife loves sunflowers." He pointed to the eye of the woman.

"I drew her eyes as sunflowers" Jimin nodded as he understood the aim now.

"You may get up as I do have examples from last year. This will be due three weeks from today. It'll give you time to find the right person." Jimin took out his planner and wrote it in.

_______

A/n : this is a good book I've had written forever VOTE/COMMENT