chapter 8- A Waterfall of you

Water rained on her fair skin, touching every inch of her in reach. The heat of the water sent warm waves directly to her luscious body, creating visions of him touching her. Foam on her blond hair was made from her lathering sequence. It slid down her back like a tail of silk, covering her soft rear. The shampoo scent indulged her senses creating an atmosphere of paradise. Thoughts of him made her hot.

She tried to ignore the fact that she was daydreaming of him, but she couldn't help it. Once she gets out of the bathroom, she will see him. And in the morning it will be the same, no doubt about that. She couldn't help but imaging him doing more than a little bit that what he had already done. Wait. What he did to her just hours ago was the whole thing people said the word 'sex' meant, right? Or was there more than that? She didn't know, as she didn't have a clue.

Mekaela's mind clouded as the thought of indulging more of Tyler Flyzik in her mind and soul. She shivered. That will be mind shattering if she knew what more could he give her. Her mind poked as she asked herself if she could ask him, what the word 'sex' actually meant. Her face instantly flushed as the thought of his expression.

She shook her golden wet locks in embarrassment. All the suds gone from her hair, it went down the drain below her. The warmth of the water was still touching her, illusions of him were still scattered in her mind. She groaned inwardly. Why does he have to be so…so…Tyler? Couldn't he be a little bit boring, at least a speck? She groaned again and sighed.

He does have a body of a God. Well, she didn't know, her mind was cloudy back those hours ago. She guessed he was. He did looked like he trained a lot. Those ripped muscles on his six-packs, his arms, his… well, she couldn't remember all of them, but at the least, she named some of them. She truly admired his figure. All god-like, just like those fair tales, well, none of the fairy tale books describe about the prince's figure, but in Mekaela's mind it certainly did, all god-like figures. Now you wonder where has this all come from, from such an innocent girl's mind? She never thought of anything so sexually until now. She felt like it was Tyler's fault for his perverted influence on her.

How amazing it felt when he touched her. The inserts of his fingers, the lips on her, soft and tender, harsh with passion, heat rising with exhilaration, the spell of being pleasured, ah, all this felt too sweet to be real. Sigh, she was still a…virgin. Wait a minute. She was still a virgin, right?? Or wasn't she? Uhhh…

In a quick shock, Mekaela opened her golden amber eyes. Panic struck her. Did they do it? She quickly checked her mind. No, it didn't seem like it. But how would she know if she doesn't even know how to do it!!

She looked around. She was alone, in the shower, naked and confused. Tyler  was outside working on his files, silently.

Her questioning didn't end there; she needed to find out if she was still a virgin. Well, for her own sake. Ah, I guess asking how to do 'it'  will be asked, probably later…if that's even possible.

Quickly she turned off the water. Sliding the shower door aside, she got out, immediately wearing her bathrobe that was hanging on the towel rack. She instantly wore it, tying the ropes around her waist, securely; she didn't want an accident to happen in front of her eyes or his.

Mekaela walked out of the bathroom, opening the door. She walked to the living room seeing Tyler working. A sudden of pleasurable thoughts gathered in her mind, like from her shower. She shook her head when he looked up to see her. He gave her a smile.

"Okay, Mekaela stop thinking dirty about him, he's watching, girl…" 

"Do you want to sit?" he asked politely, moving some papers out of the sofa behind him.