chapter 2- Living Together (Part 1)

After what it seemed forever, Tyler finished his part of the apartment with his stuff. And not hearing anything from the cute feisty tigress, Tyler decided to check up on her.

With a slow pace, he walked over to see the brunette in her room. And just as he quietly entered, he saw that she was having a difficulty assembling her bed. She just sat there with her perfect uncovered smooth slender milky white legs crossed on the wooden floor trying to read a piece of paper. No doubt is the manual.

He licked his lips. 'I will do anything to get those delicious legs wrapped around me...' With a hidden grin, he nodded slowly in his mind.

Tyler kneeled beside her. "You need any help?" he asked, his voice filled with a hint of kindness.

Looking away from the confusing manual, she looked to her side to see the last person on earth she would intimately bond with, was offering his help. Like she needed his help. If he thought, she would sleep with him just because of his act of kindness, then he would think again. Seriously, does she look that stupid?

Mekaela flatly answered turning her eyes back to the damn confusing instruction booklet. 

Snickering in his mind, Tyler wasn't going to let her off that easily. No way in hell was he going to let a good buffet go to waste. After all, he is a man with lust. And you know very well that what a man wants is what a man gets. So, either way, he will have this delicious feisty chick. Though, it's going to take him a while to seduce her, he will have her ways. At the end, she will be his, no doubt.

Quickly glancing at the manual, he stood up and grabbed a piece of fine wood, which is supposed to be part of the bed and screw it with another piece with the screwdriver held in his right hand. "Don't be stubborn. By the time you are finished with your bed, it will be a whole year already." he spoke with a soft honest voice.

Feeling pitied, which she did not want, Mekaela took the screwdriver from him. Her vein was about to pop. "Give me that! I can do it myself. So what if I will finish it in a year? At least I accomplished something for the first time in my life!"

Hearing the main words: accomplish and first, Tyler said mockingly scratching his chin while nodding, "Ah, I see, I see. So you're one of those selfish brats who probably ran away from home, and decided to be independent in the real world without help, Classic. just Classic."

Turning her head towards him with an ire look, she retorted. "What! I didn't run away from home! And yes, I do want to be independent. And no, I'm not selfish! And who are you calling brat! You.. you.." Mekaela pointed at the guy with the magnificent emerald eyes. She was so close to him, a little more and their lips would have met. Her face flushed as her blood rushed through her head as quick as sun rays. Mekaela quickly turned her face back to the manual as she got far away from him.

With that devilish smirk on his handsome features, the Tyler asked, "You were saying?"

Trying to make her stupid blush go away quickly, she swore under her breath. "Oh, shut up!" Which made Tyler laugh. "My, what a quick temper you have Miss...? What's your name?" He asked

"Oh, I'm not telling you." the brunette answered in a flat tone, walking passed him.

Having to stop her by standing right in front of her blocking her pathway, he spoke with a smirk, "But if we are to live together for god-knows-how long then we must know each other's name, am I not right? Miss..?"

'He does have a point.' Mekaela thought. 'I hate him.'

Sighing, she answered plainly. "Mekaela Woldorf, and not a pleasure to meet you."