prologue

bhabi one help for me.....my only hope is you only....Will you help me...

A boy named adhi and his sweet Bhabi nandhu's conversation is going on ...

Adhi is seeking help from his Bhabi. ..

Nandhu:when u practiced to call me Bhabi?...u always call me by my name only na...oh if u need some help then respect automatically comes....ok say what do you want ...?

Adhi now bend down his head after hearing nandhu's words which are cent percent true...

Adhi:I love a girl...her father is searching a groom for her...you need to convince dad and bhai for my marriage with my girlfriend...

Nandhu was shocked at first...but loving someone and wishing to marry a girl whom we love is not a crime...so she nodded her head...

Nandhu:ok ...who is that girl...?

Adhi(scarringly):your sister only nandhu .....

Nandhu now shocked+scared+fear... she may faint now itself.....

Nandhu:but they are our rivals....your bhai will kill me and you...

Adhi:you can convince the mafia itself...they are nothing in front of you nandhu...if you take steps surely you can mend these two hearts....

Nandhu:I will think about it adhi...one more thing don't put your hopes high...

Will nandhu help for adhi's love...