Chapter 24: Ok Boomer

Your disappearance was left confidential by UA and the Heroes Association of Musutafu. The rest of the students in UA was told that you transferred back to I-School but only Class 1-A knew the truth. The UA students were put into dorms following the rescue of Bakugo and the arrest of All for One.

You loved your father, All for One. Although he has caused you pain, you still had some pleasant memorues together and it never did leave your mind. You were happy when he was arrested, it meant that he won't cause anyone trouble anymore. However, you were devastated because you had lost your father..again. Todoroki and Bakugo never crossed your mind, not even once. You were so sad about them but you don't even cared anymore.

Isn't it sad?

Bakugo and Todoroki's minds were full of you.

But you never thought of them.

Was it because you hurt them? Is it because Todoroki said he doesn't want to see you anymore? Was it because you were so guilty about taking Bakugo for granted that you just didn't want to think about them anymore?

These times were confusing indeed.

Today, you are with the League of Villains, disguised because you are meeting someone today.

A visitor.

Chisaki, or Overhaul.

He has come to discuss something.

You used your shape shifting to change your hair color and eye color white and cloudy. You shrunk yourself to make you look petite and like middle schooler, Around 10 to 12 years old. Shigaraki took a second to look at you and laughed. "You look like you need candy there."

You sigh and proceeded to change your clothes into a cotton candy pink puffy dress.  "Shuddup." You said, pouting.

A desperate attempt to look cute.

Shigaraki rolled his eyes and called in Dabi. Davi responded and eyed you suspiciously. "I don't have my Telepathy but I know that you don't trust me, Dabi."
You said calmly.

He puts his hands on his hips like the sassy man he is and doesn't respond. The silence filled 5 mins. of your time. "Whatever, you're not required to trust me anyway." You sigh. "Something just gives me a bad feeling...about you." He said.

"You might just have a crush on me." You joked. Dabi rolled his eyes and sat on some cartons and boxes on the side. "Feeler." He.whispered.

Just then, the sound if footprints some closer and closer. You wonder why the hell did they make Twice do this even though he literally might die.

You were well aware who Chisaki is. Chisaki- or Overhaul is a monster that's hiding a horrible weapon in his possession, but you weren't scared of him because he knows Y/N L/N, but not who you're dressed up now. "Put your guard up, Y/N." Shigaraki warns. "I know, besides, I'll kill him if touches any of you. Don't ya worry." Shigaraki smiles at your response. "How sweet."

"S-shut up."

The door opens.

Twice reveals Overhaul. He was a tall man with a bird mask on. He looked at you and narrowed his eyes. You had no idea why he did that, he might have recognized you. That gave you chills.

Shigaraki and Overhaul had been talking for the past few minutes, something about alliance. You didn't bother to listen but kept your eyes and attention to Overhaul because you knew his quirk and it's troublesome. Overhaul kept on glancing at you until he finally asked Shigaraki who you are. 'Oh shit..I gotta make a personality.' You thought. As soon as Overhaul asked who you were, you clicked your tongue and said: "Hey, I have honored you with my supercalifragilisticexpialidocious presence. All you are expected to do is at least know me, for I am royalty." You said. 'oohh sassy little girl in a pink  puffy dress, seems legit' You thought.