Chapter 4: Last Minute Leave.

Your POV
I pulled away from his embrace (which I didn't want to do.) and wiped my tears away. Jeez, I'm such a pussy. Okay, I might just tell him. He stood up and hugged me again. I let out a sigh of relief *coz I love this hugging.* "Just tell me if anything is bothering you, I'm here." I grabbed his arm and made him pull away. As much as I don't want to, I have to tell him. He shook under my touch as I looked up to his face since he was a tad taller than me. I held his hand and traced my fingers through his hand, as if examining it. I closed my eyes. I can see a person's past if touch them. I saw it all, his dad. How much he hated his power. I don't wanna explain too much, so I used my power to let him see my past.

Shoto's POV
In a twitch, I was somewhere else. In a layer, and villans were everywhere. A whole community of villans and they all circled a big man. He looked powerful and was the boss. They shouted in joy as the boss showed a girl. A very small girl, around the age of 5, with h/c hair that reached her shoulders and e/c eyes that showed confusion. "She will be our weapon! Our future! The death of all heroes!" The man's voice boomed. I recognize this man, the greatest villan of all time. Little Y/N tugged the man's jacket. "Dada...who are these people?" Dada. She was the daughter of the most powerful villan that has ever walked the earth. I ran and tried to grab her arm but she slipped right through me as if she wasn't there. Everything evaporated into smoke and a 12 year old Y/N stood before me and she shed a single tear. I walked closer to her until her face was so near to mine and I wiped off her tear. I heard a creak outside so I decided to check it out. It was....

I should've known.

Both of our dad's "hid" by the door and they shook as I opened it. "Ehh...J-just checking!" All Might pats my shoulder and sweats nervously. "Dad?" Y/N pops out from below my arm which was holding the door. Her tears, she wiped them fast. "Y/N, may I..talk to you for a moment?" My father asked her. I held up an arm across her and she placed her hand softly on my arm. I put it down and looked at my father. Y/N glanced at me and went with him. All Might tightened the grip on my shoulder. "Young Todoroki.." I looked up to his face and he wasn't smiling. He looked at where Y/N and my father went, then back at me. "Follow them." He commanded. I didn't complain, I followed them to the living room downstairs. My father gave her a cup of tea and looked at her drinking tea for 5 straight minutes. "Y/N L/N." He finally spoke up. Y/N looked at him and smiled. I can see her shaking, even from a distance but my father seems oblivious. Is she afraid of my father? "I have a favor. You see Shoto.." My father started. Y/N shot up when she heard my name. She put down her tea on the table and brought up her full attention. "He is a...rather cold person. So I only ask you to put some love in his heart."

I knew what he was doing.

My father never loved me, he never intends me to have love in my heart. He was the one who made me a cold person.

Me and Y/N are involved in a quirk marriage.

He's trying to make Y/N a Todoroki.

.......
I mean.. don't get me wrong..I kinda like her. Yes, I'm not denying that. But what if...she doesn't like me back..she'll only get hurt like mom.

No..T-that can't happen.

Your POV
Yeah I know, I heard everything that Shoto thought. Ew he likes garbage like me wtf. I will only be a Todoroki if it is in terms with my feelings. Which I'm not worrying about because I am still 12. I made Dad hear it too and we spoke with our neurons. (Mind language lmao)
Dad, did ya hear that?
..yes...
What are we gonna do about it?
I'll think of something.
I'll admit, I'm scared. I don't wanna be forced to do "unspeakable things" at this age. Shoto Todoroki is my friend as of now. I don't wanna get involved with that yet. I'm still sitting on the sofa with Endeavor. I took my tea and drank it hastily. Endeavor looked at me in confusion and asked if I want more tea, I decline. "I'm transferring schools though." I said, in a pretend sad tone. Endeavor shot up and before he can ask why, I already answered. "I want to go to...normal schools, not in elite schools where their cafeteria serves such fancy coffee and little servings of food. Besides, my dad is not much fancy-pancy like other heroes." I shrugged and Endeavor's expression has changed.

This is the only solution I can think of at the moment. I'm just...not ready to do that. I'll probably be ready when I got to U.A, for sure Shoto's going there too anyway.
Come on, its genius. Transferring schools?
I'm a fucking goddess.

Just then, Shoto shot out of his hiding spot and looked at me with watery eyes already. I looked at him and I kinda feel sad too...I just made my first friend after all. "Shoto, our houses are close enough, and I'll visit you from time to time. Don't worry, I will never forget you." I said with a smile. "P-promise?" He held up his pinky. Yeah I know we're twelve, but I didn't do it anyway. I stood up and squished his cheeks, completely ignoring his pinky. "Promise." I help up his hands to squish my cheeks.

Thats right I put "pinky promise" to shame fuckers.

And after all that shinanigans, we ended up bursting in laughter instead. "We just met today, I must recall." He said between the snortles.I laughed harder and Dad appeared...or I just didn't see him. He seemed to hear my "transferring schools" lie. But I heard him think: 'That...that was actually a good idea. I feel ashamed I didn't know.' After a few minutes of laughing, my dad and I were gonna go home. I was already at their gate and Shoto was there just standing. He had a smile on his face and waved goodbye. Although we didn't spend that much time together, I cherish him because he was the first friend I have ever had. His eyes were glossy and were seen even if it was dark at night already. I ran up to him and gave him a big bear hug.

He smells like....bamboo.
I don't know what bamboo smells like, the scent just gives me a bamboo-ish feeling.

I pulled away and waved goodbye one last time. I got to the car and closed the door. My dad drove home and I was constantly looking at the window. "Do you like Shoto?" My dad asked from out of the blue, and its so difficult to take it as a joke because he turned into skeletal form. "Where the fuck did that come from?" "Where the fuck did that language come from?" He asked and I raised an eyebrow. He facepalmed and I laughed my ass off. "But really do you like him?" I looked back to the window. "I don't know what that kind of "like" feels like. Guess I just don't know yet." My dad went silent.

"Which school do you wanna go to?"

I forgot about that.

A/N
Sorry for this short ass chapter even though its like, 1,500 words.

Okie baiii

-Kiyoko😻