Chapter 19: What's to Hide.

'Why am I lying to both of them?'
Y/N deeply thought as she ate her dinner with her classmates. Class 1-A arrived at the training camp a little later than expected but it was worth it since they had a delicious dinner waiting for them.

Y/N separated herself from her classmates as she ate to go into deep thought. What would happen if they both found out that she lied? This was the greatest question to her, because she grew up not having any social interaction.

"What are you doing here?" Bakugo asked in a soft way. "Why do you care?" She sharply replied and it made Bakugo get a hard grip on her wrists. "I need to talk to you." Y/N didn't rebel against his hands and went along with him. They went out of the training camp and went in the forests.

"WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?!" Bakugo suddenly screamed. "Wha-" "WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU WERE ALREADY WITH TODOROKI?!" He dropped down on his jnees and cried. Punching the ground, hus knuckles were red and bleeding. Y/N had to act cold, so no more issues are made. If she cries now, Bakugo would realize that she still cares and would know her lie.

Which would also hurt Shoto.

"Bakugo, I-I have no time fo-"

"I loved you."

Y/N froze. Nothing but Bakugo's words were heard, but she refused to believe it. "You don't lo-"

"I loved..you and you only." He stopped punching the ground. Y/N was in the verge of crying, she wanted to drop down and cry all her sadness. But growing up, she learned to swallow her tears and never show them. All For One tortured her till she dropped, and it hurt. Y/N however thought this hurt more than what she ever experienced.

She wanted to say, "Katsuki I love you too."
"I'm so sorry, but I love Shoto too. No matter, I want to love you as well."

But none of those words came out. She then smiled and thought of the perfect thing to say.
"Katsuki, you know you're the best right?" She said and Bakugo froze. He calmed down and looked up at Y/N's eyes. They were carrying tears.
Her hands and nails were gripping hard into the other arm that it was bleeding. Katsuki saw the blood drip and drop on the floor.

"No- I'm sorry I forgot your conditio-"
Y/N shushed Bakugo and knelt on the floor to his level.

"I'm so sorry for treating you badly all this time, I just needed you to forget me." Bakugo continued facing the ground and punching it. The cold wind of the night brushed up the back of Bakugo's neck and Y/N held him close. Bakugo once again stopped punching the ground and looked at Y/N's e/c eyes. "You don't understand..how much you mean to me!" Bakugo yelled

She touched his face and smiled as her tears just simply fall. "Katsuki, you will always be the best for me. That's why you have to do better."

"Find someone better."

Bakugo thought that this was so fucking cliché and would like to destroy something. 'FIND SOMEONE BETTER? Do you even understand my fucking feelings?!' He thought.

Y/N teleported back to the training camp as soon as she said that.

Bakugo was just there, not knowing what to say. He stood up and went deeper in the forest. Every step he made cracked the dried leaves. Bakugo muttered to himself quietly.

"Baka..
"There is no one better."

"Y/N, where have you been?" Todoroki asked Y/N who had just recently teleported to the girls battroom and has proceeded to wher they have been eating dinner. "Bathroom." She calmly said. Todoroki just nods and plants a kiss on Y/N's head.