Chapter 10- Shoto

A/N
So...let's get real guyz, 1st person point of view, Shoto Todoroki time.

Shoto's POV
Y/N.

You all don't know how much I missed her through out the years.

And now, I don't know what to do.

I've been alerted that Bakugo will be having internship with Y/N, and that they are...somewhat...aquaintances. While I, on the other hand, have no business with her anymore after what I have done. I can't believe I'm saying this, I'm a real asshole. I guess I should've known she wouldn't like someone like me.

Today, I was walking to school when I saw Y/N and Bakugo walked to school together side by side right in front of me, Y/N was laughing while Bakugo was pissed. They were sharing about their personal life when I heard a particular topic I want to explore. "So, how is All Might being your dad and all?!" Bakugo asked rather loud. She paused for a bit and sighed. "It's not like I even have a dad now." Bakugo looked at her with his eyes...softened a bit. He looked down, realizing it was awkward, he pats her back which made Y/N stop. "Katsu-" "Don't fucking feel s-special or anything..don't get the wrong idea...b-baka." Bakugo blushed as red as my father's hair. Tch. Tsundere. Deciding I don't want to see this, I walked faster and pass right by them. I can't bear to see the sight.

In All Might's class,we were supposed to draw which hero was our favorite, and of course everyone, including me, drew All Might. I saw Y/N glare intensely at Midoriya which was praised by All Might. "Good Job! Young Midoriya." He pats his back. Midoriya smiles and continues his work. All Might proceeds to Y/N and begins looking at her work when Y/N suddenly hid it hastily which caught our attention. "May I see your work, Y/N?" All Might reached out to his daughter. I got curious because although everyone was surprised of her behavior, Bakugo was not. It's like...he knows what's wrong. "Y/N, shut the attitude and just show him." Bakugo grumbled. Y/N's face turned angry and began shaking. "Y/N? May I see your work?" All Might asked again. Y/N did not answer and All Might gave up and went back to Midoriya. As soon as he did, Y/N screamed and ripped her paper into shreds. "Y/N-" All Might started and the bell rang. She shoved her books in her bag and ran away, and Bakugo ran after.

I followed them to Y/N's house where I see Y/N crying as Bakugo just talked to him softly. "H-he's not there for me.. a-anymore..." Y/N sobbed and wiped her tears occasionally. "Y/N, stop crying." Bakugo said, not having that usual sharp voice. "D-d-deku could have been his son instead.." She continued. Bakugo continued to give her soft words until she stopped crying and finally entered her house, in which I was waiting inside. How I got in? Back door was open. What am I doing now? Cooking her some dinner. She got surprised when she saw and almost kicked me out. "Todoroki, why are you here?" She looked deeply into my eyes and I stopped. "I overheard your conversation, I apologize." She sighed and gave me that 'go away' look. "Y/N, look...I'm sorry for-" "Leave..p-please." Her voice was wobbly and her hands were shaking. "I know you are mad at me, but..if you don't like me, it's okay. I'll talk to my dad about his plan." She looked up and I smiled warmly. I was cooking one of her favorite food, tonkatsu (right now imma just say he cooked up som tonkatsu so if ur fav food is not tonkatsu or ur just vegan, ok, just use ur imaginaattioon) She jolted when she smells it and looks up to me. "Is that.."

I place the food on a plate and put it on the table. "Attack." I said with a chuckle trailing after. She gave me a smile and sat down. "Aren't you gonna eat too?" She asks. "I'll be fine." I warmly reply. She waved her hand a bit and ingredients began levitating. The ingredients were cooked and no one was even in the kitchen. A bowl of soba floated to the table and landed in front of me. She smiled and continued eating. "Thanks Y/N." I thank her as I began slurping. "So...what happened with you and your dad?" She looked at me and sighed. "I'm actually glad you're here, I've been lonely for the past 2 years." She stood up and put her plate in the sink while I was still eating. "Da-....hmm..All Might, has been working non stop and if he's not working, he's with Midoriya praising him because they have similar quirks. While I, have to sit around doing nothing as if I've never had family before..." She sadly says.

".....he even forgets my birthday.." Her eyelids drooped as she hugged herself with the comfort of her arms as if she was cold. I finished eating and after puting my bowl in the sink, I quickly hug her before she dodges. "S-s-shoto..." "We may not be in good terms, but you'll always be my best friend, no one can change that." She dug her head in my chest and hug me back. She sobbed and as we pulled away, my uniform was wet with her tears. "Oh! S-sorry Shoto.." She apologized. "Its fine, do you need anything?"
"No, but please don't tell my dad, I don't want him to know."
"Okay..by the way Y/N, I'd never thought the fiercest girl in the clas would ever cry again."
"Shut up, Shoto."
I laughed a little and she smiled at me. "You can stay here, but not for the night." She says, holding some clothes she'll probably change into. "I have to get home, besides, I'm sure Bakugo is available at this time." I sadly say. "Jesus, he'll break the house once he steps in here, bye Shoto! Thanks for comforting me." She waved as I walked out of the door. As I know I'm far enough, I suddenly whisper to myself. "Bye Y/N,

"I love you."

A/N
So we got to hang out with Shoto today, sorry for a very short chapter, I kinda ran out of ideas.

Lul

Anywayy, thanks for voting on this story, it really means a lot to me.

oRiGaToGoZaiMasUMinA-sAn😍

-Kiyoko😻