Chapter 7 :Heart?

Kirishima started to find his best bro and tell him all about what happened, Midoriya however, cried a little bit. "Did I really just s-say t-that?" "Deku-kun, its no-" All Might arrived and the students gathered around him. He wasn't smiling. "This..is what I meant." He sadly confirmed. Shoto's eyes leaked a few tears and he ran after Y/N as fast as he can. "Y/N..Y/N...Y/N...." He continued running and putting all his emotions in his feet as they were faster than usual. Y/N was walking in peace, then she stopped when she heard a certain friend she once had, think about her in a short distance. "Y-Y/N....what happened to you!" Todoroki yelled and stopped running. Todoroki was facing her back and wiped his tears. "You were my only friend! Why do you do this to me?!" Y/N slowly turned around and looked at him coldly. "You knew about the quirk marriage." At that moment, Todoroki was slapped by a feeling of sorry, because

He did know.

But he didn't mind because he didn't want to lose her, and sure, he wanted Y/N to be with him forever, no one else. He was slightly yandere and he gasped at what Y/N said. "I was okay with it then since I knew you weren't, until I found out you knew, and you didn't mind it. So, if I happened to love someone, you'll be selfish enough to push the marriage and keep me for my power?" "You were my bes-" "Daikirai. You don't think I have the freedom to choose, Best friend?" You said with sadness in your tone. You gripped on the strap of your bookback hard that the fabric had a hole in it. This is what happened to you, this is how you changed. You recalled that time where you found out about Shoto.

*Flashback
You were with Shoto walking home from school, you were talking about a new game that was released when you heard Shoto's thoughts and you froze.

'I don't think Y/N will be okay with the quirk marriage.'
'But...she's gonna leave me. I can't let her marry someone else.'
'I don't care if she doesn't like me back, she's the only one I've got.'
You held back a sob and continued your walk
"Why did you stop talking?" Your best friend asked.
"I just..thought about someone I hate."
End of Flashback*

"You know what, I'm starting to think my first dad was right,

"There are heroes who only think of themselves and strive for what they want and think less of lost ones in astray. They think less of villans even if they don't know their side of the story. And again, Daikirai."

You turned around and walked away.
Shoto did nothing but stare at your figure that was slowly disappearing. Now he dispises you, you took away that sweet girl he used to love. He slammed his teeth together and clenched his fists hard. Nothing else mattered to him more than you, and the "you" is gone. Meanwhile, you were already closing in on your house. You got out the keys and unlocked it hastily, threw the keys unto the table. Your dad often goes home late, in which now, you were much lonely most of the time. You groaned on that thought and grumbled in addition. You didn't have a dad to greet you and he was rarely there for you. "Probably with Midoriya again. Fuck that kid." (I was hurt too pls no hate coz i love green bean so much) Entering your room, you saw the giant bear that made a scowl upon your face. You took it out of your sight and flopped right into your bed. You were wondering why you were colder than usual,

Oh right..spy mission No.12

At that time, you were a pretend part time student in a summer english class trying to observe Hayabusa Tamika, the last person Hanabi was last seen. Your little english class found out you were a daughter of a villan and you were bullied badly. They bullied you verbally, physically, and left flowers and wrote on your desk everyday.You were restricted to use your quirk and skills to violate other people so you couldn't do anything about it. "Monster." "Heartless." "She doesn't deserve to live." You weren't affected by these words because you didn't turn depressed or some shit, you turned your heart into stone. You started saying awful things and you started to lose your happy self. So on and so forth until spy mission No.56, you were not the Y/N that used to dwell upon this Earth and you knew that. But you didn't bother to change it because you have only one weakness and that is heartbreak.

So what heart will they break if you're heartless?

You sighed to yourself and turned off the lights. You listened to your ASMR again and fell asleep. Your Dad still did the same thing yesterday a few hours after you fell asleep. All Might's loving daughter was missed by All Might himself.

                        ~~~♤♤♤~~~
You got into the classroom and you saw all of your classmates turn to your direction as you get inside. They got silent for a moment. You looked at them and shot green bean a glare. (Im so sorry) You closed the door again and noise began to spread across the classroom when you got inside. You sat beside the large door, hugging your knees and activated Invisibility, placed something on your desk when you started to think about yesterday. You waited about 10 mins. or so when Shoto appeared. He stood right in front if the door with the same straight face. When he got inside he immediately asked where you were. "Is Y/N here?" "Saw her..mchnhh a while ago." Kaminari replied with some chips in his mouth. You stood up and traveled all the way to my seat to see a flower vase upon it. You disactivated your invisibility and your classmates jumped in shock. "Y/N, I though you were outside!" Sero started. Aizawa comes in and sees the flower on Y/N's desk and widened his eyes. At that split moment, Aizawa-Sensei was terrifying.His hair was wild, his bandages were levitating and his eyes were crimson red like blood.He stomped and shouted at his Class. "WHO?!" He pointed at the flower. But you were calm and you placed a hand on his shoulder as you make your way to him. "I put it there." You whispered. Aizawa calmed down and you looked at your class. You apologized about yesterday's behavior. "But please, you have to understand I don't want to intervene with anyone, especially if I'd get heartbroken again." They all were silent and All Might was listening from outside the door. "Tell me Class 1-A, what heart will be broken if there isn't one?" You asked the class as if you were their teacher and they just looked at each other, murmuring and whispering. "That flower is my proof of my sufferings. Would you believe me if I said 4 flowers are placed on my desk everyday on multiple spy missions? Or how I'd clean my desk 6 times a day?" "What do we care abou-" Hedgehog started. You thought: how dare he interrupt you. "Silence." Aizawa scolded. "And I couldn't do anything about that because I couldn't afford to hurt anyone. Would that be what a hero would do?" You squinted your eyes to hedgehog to give him a message that you were mostly talking to him. And clearly you knew what you did yesterday was not very hero-like either. "Answer me porcupine, why do you hurt and threaten your classmates so much?" You asked Bakugo. "Especially green bean by the way." You added. Midoriya flinched and turned red because you called him a bean. You somehow wanna squish the cheeks of that guy, but you were serious and you hated him. You were kinda jealous that Midoriya was the one with your dad, so far that's the only reason why you hate him.

And for what he said yesterday too.

"Because they're fucking annoying, especially shitty deku!" Bakugo replied. You quickly looked at Kirishima who was still smiling even though he was one of the persons that he called annoying. 'Thats weird' You thought. Kirishima is still friends with this hoe even if he treats him like shit.
But of course, its because Bakugo is like this all the time and they got used to it. "I suggest you to stop hurting them because even though you act like shit they still love you." He grunts at your response and Kirishima lightened up. "So please.. Class 1-A, leave me alone." You finished and you made the flower vase levitate to you. "Is that clear?" You ask. They all nod except grape boi who was daydreaming about you the entire time you were talking. You sat on your seat and Aizawa discussed about the internship. "Oh and by the way, Y/N have you decided on your internship?" Ojiro, who was silent the entire time, spoke up about the internship if Y/N. "May I ask but....how did Y/N get so much requests even if she wasn't in the sports festival?" Ojiro asked politely. "Ah right.."

"Did you know, Y/N is also known as the Hero's Hero?" Aizawa stated. Everyone started gasping and you placed your palm in your forehead. "Aizo-san why must you-" "You're the hero All Might was talking about!" Izuku started. "You and All Might were the first heroes to ever make All For One flee!" Everyone started looking at you and you didn't like it. "Enough. Y/N, your internship." Aizawa stopped the chatter. "I-Island, David Shield." You casually say. Midoriya looks like he exploded with fandom when you mentioned David Shield. "Another visit for your Uncle David eh?" Aizawa chuckled.
"You, Hizashi-san, and Uncle David are my super trio of uncles." You laughed.

Bakugo's heart skips a beat when he saw you smile.

A/N
Well you're less harsh now.

Daikirai= I hate you.

Japanese schools only put flowers on your desk when you die, but if they put one while you are living, its as if they're saying "We wish you were dead."

Thats all
-Kiyoko😻