Chapter 6: Power

Your POV
The year ended quickly and as of now, I'm in I-School. I'm in science class right now making a freeze ray. I've made a few friends, like me, myself, and Hanabi. Just then, she goes near me and scoffs. "Best in Science class, Class rep, nails making a freeze ray in 2 seconds, what can you not do?" She smiles.
"I'm going to be a hero, so I'm doing my best." I simply reply. "Hero? Jeez, I'd rather spoil myself with food than train to be some protecter of not myself." Hanabi has an amazing quirk, she can summon crystal blades on her command. These crystal blades can paralyze a subject on a single scratch. Unfortunately, she plans to not be a hero and live a normal life. Too bad, I like her quirk. I finished that school year and I got into the mission. Few months later, I find out that Hanabi went missing.
3rd Person POV
You were actually assigned to find your dad and his peers, and get to what they're up to. But they were prepared for you so the only intel you gathered was that they were making something strong enough to defeat All Might. Few years later, it was your turn to get into UA. You got in UA right after the sports festival, which was necessary according to Principal Nezu which bummed you out. But you can't really blame them, you'd be a sure win. Through your spy work before you got into UA, you've changed. You weren't cheery or sensitive anymore, and you got really good in hand-in-hand combat een without your quirk. Your dad however, got concerned. That's why before you started your first day, he asked a favour from his students.

A certain green haired bean was getting ready for All Might's class. A certain hedgehog was just looking at the window, grumbling his anger to absolutely plain air. The green bean got out his books which made a sound upon his table, seeing as the angry boy was in front of him, he flinched as the angry boy turned around. Finally someone to get mad at. Bakugo Katsuki let out little explosions from his palms. "DEKU STOP MAKING LOUD SOUNDS WITH YOUR BOOKS!" He yelled. The green bean stuttered an apology and the teacher came in.

But he wasn't making a silly entrance like usual.

"Class, a certain student will be joining you after the sports festival, which is drawing near, correct?" The class was silent and only his voice was heard. Even so called Katsuki Bakugo was interested. "Well, she is my daughter." Gasps were forming in the room and a red haired boy (hes such a blessing to the world.) stood up and shouted. "Ehh?? All Might has a child?!" "You don't know Y/N L/N?! " A green bean smiled and shared the information. "AWESOME" "Wahhh!! We'll be meeting her!!"
distinct chatter started and All Might told them to keep quiet. "Class, I'm telling you this, because I need you, to put some love in her. She's been...cold lately." Shoto Todoroki stood up and panted. "What happened to her?" Shoto asked. All Might sighed. "You'll see, Young Todoroki, she's not the same best friend you had." Shoto shed a single tear, which made the whole class gasp.
Holy Shit, Todoroki's crying.

That happened a few days before the sports festival. Right now, you're in your room groaning because another anime has ended. You admit, yes, you've made yourself weeabo garbage, you're not that active in being a hero, you stopped doing your patrols, you just watch anime, play games, laze around etc. Hanabi's disappearance still made you sad. But you couldn't forget what happened to you after you left Shoto behind. You texted him every night, called him everynight, but you stopped after your mission. The training you did on I-School made you powerful than ever before, but it also make you cold and hurtful. You flopped to your huge teddybear that Shoto gave you on your 13th birthday. It was bigger than you and basically the size of your dad. Apparently, you forgot who gave it to you, you just...never got rid of it. You sat on it and looked for another anime to watch. You then remembered something important, or rather, it WAS important. You were going to UA tomorrow. You groaned and got to bed. You only wondered what it would be like, to train to be a hero again. Seeing Shoto again, is what bothers you. And at that moment you shot up and and remembered who gave you that bear. "Oh yeah right...it was his dad's idea. He probably just gave it to me because of that quirk marriage. I've been set up for sure." You groaned and removed your stabilizers from your temples and placed them in their liquidized containers. You closed your eyes and slept, listening to ASMR. A few hours later, your loving dad came in your room, and turned off the phone that was giving out tapping sounds. He charged it so it will be ready for tomorrow as you were sleeping soundly. He gently kissed your forehead and proceeded to his own bedroom.