Chapter 11-

You were walking across the beach today, all alone and kicking the sand.

*kick*
"What"
*kick*
"Am I"
*kick*
"Supposed to do in life?"

It was a weekend and you were all alone, your Dad has hero work and Katsuki was with his family. You didn't know what to do so you went to the beach. You kept on kicking the sand until you started to cry. You kicked harder and harder and you ended up screaming into the sunset when your remember a certain memory.
□○♤■•■■•♤•♤♤•■♤•♤•♡♡♡♡•■♡

"Hahahaha go! Kick the sand, we'll be out here on the beach all day! I'm going to celebrate your return!" All Might said happily.

Y/N just returned from her last spy mission and she missed her father dearly. When she returned, All Might invited her daughter to go with him to the beach at around 8AM.

"Thanks for this Dad, I missed you so much." You smiled at him and gave him your 74th hug today. Just then, his phone rings.

"Yeah, Hello? ......I can't, Y/N just got home......it can't be that urgent!.........fine."

He hangs up and you already heard the conversation. "But Da-" "Sorry Y/N, I really have to go, you can keep playing here in the beach, go home before dinner." He runs to the car and drives off. You stand there and just look at where he was 4 mins. before he left. You look at the sand and clench your fists. You kicked the sand harshly, turned around, and screamed into space.

□♡•♤○■♤○♡♤○

"Can we go to the ammusement park today, Dad Might?"

"Not today, sweetheart. I have hero work."

♤♡○■•♡♡♤•♡◇

"Can we go to the a-"

"Sorry Y/N, I have training with Midoriya. Maybe next time?"

"...okay."

°○●•■¡○■°♤•□☆■•♤

"Can we go now?"

All Mights slams the doror shut.

"....I'll wait, Dad Might."

°°○○●●•■□□□■□°□■

"C-can't we just go somewhere? A cafe will be okay!"

"I said I can't, Y/N! Midoriya needs training!"

"Sure...Midoriya again.."

°°°°°°°°°•°°°°°°°•°°°°°°•°•°°°°°•°°°•°•••••°°°°°
*end of flashback*

You kicked the sand once again, looking down and not looking at who you're kicking the sand at.

"Pleh *cough* *cough* "

You look up to see  Shoto cough the sand out of his mouth.
"Oh shit! I'm sorry!" You activate hydration and make water wash out the sand. "Why are you crying out here?" He calmly asks. "Uh......Y-you know how like, I sing those songs from computer p-programs? I got emotional sooooo.."You tried to reason. "Okay, wanna talk about it?" 'Jeez I gotta shake him off!' You thought.  Okay, So I found this new song called Watashi no R and it was like, super sad an-" You said really fast while Shoto was actually walking you home .

******

You reached your home with Shoto by your side. "Ah, so it made you cry?" Shoto asks. "Yeah." You say. "Did you realize your just went back to the sensitive Y/N I've always known?" He laughed. You looked down on the floor and sighed. "I don't even know who I am now.."You sadly scratch your neck. "Can I hug you?" Shoto asks your permission. Not even replying, you wrap your arms around him, quickly pull away and get in your home."Thanks Shoto."

Bakugo x Reader X Todorokiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें