Chapter 13:Intern

Y/N and All Might didn't talk much after what happened. But Y/N is still going internship with him and Bakugo so, she might as well not avoid it. All Might tried to apologize to his daughter but nothing ever worked. And for fucksake he still goes to Midoriya for advice even if the problem was Midoriya. All Might waited in the beach for Y/N and Bakugo. And every move
Y/N makes is perfect, meanwhile, Bakugo is being trained more. After their training, Bakugo was drained, but Bakugo's ego can't be."Wow, It takes just half of my strength to be no.1" Y/N scoffed and Bakugo didn't like it. "Ne, Bakugo do you know why I let you train with him?" Y/N smiled at her feet that was kicking the sand. Bakugo just stayed silent. "It's because I don't want to be no.1" Y/N faced Bakugo, and smiled even wider which made Katsuki's heart unstable. Katsuki didn't know the meaning of this, everyone wants to be no.1 for their own reasons and she's the daughter of the no.1 hero. "I want you to be no.1, not me, not anyone, because I think you are more worthy to be in that position than anybody else, and since I think that way, I will support you...in any way I can." Y/N sweetly stated. Bakugo appreciated that but..."Do you still want to be a hero?"

"Yeah, I mean I do Katsuki, but..who's gonna save me first?"

  Bakugo wanted soft smile in front of Y/N, but you know...

"Don't tell anyone." He threatingly said. He put his arms around her for 1.7 seconds and pulled away. All Might looked at the 2 teenagers and smiled. Bakugo grunts and runs away. "PRETEND THAT NEVER HAPPENED." Y/N smiles but that beautiful smile disappeared when her so-called-Dad, comes closer. "And so I've seen you with Bakugo and Todoroki now, tell me when is the wedding." He said with a chuckle trailing. "Haha." Y/N mocked a laugh. "Dad." Y/N called out. This was a sign of hope for Toshinori, His daughter is reachi- "I want to move away."

Move away?
Toshinori froze.
Y/N on the other hand, has a reason for this. After that whole fiasco, she's been so done with crap. And the house she's moving into is remote and was prepared by her Uncle David as she requested. David, thought it was good for the both of them. With All Might having hero work and Midoriya, Y/N can live independently, without getting hurt anymore. David Shield has been aware with Y/N's condition. Afraid she may be suicidal, he pushed it. He understands that the girl some peace and serenity because she has a terrible past.

1 slash in the thigh,
2 bumps in the head
3 kicks in the stomach
4 bruises in each limb
For 5 days

That was Y/N's childhood.
The horrible truth.

And of course, Melissa will try to visit once in a while. Y/N just wants peace after all. Regarding her with a remote house, really far away, of course she has superspeed and means of teleportation. Y/N planned this out a long time ago. The only reason why she didn't go immediately, was because she was reunited with Shoto and met Bakugo. But well, now Midoriya's her issue. Besides, she's gonna visit.

"I will not allow it."
Y/N snatched his phone from his bag and showed him an email from David Shield.

Toshi,
Y/N just informed me of what had happened the other day, and it seems  to me, she needs some space. She needs some stable facilities in which she can see herself in, as she just arrived from her spy missions. Toshi, give her some space. The property I reserved is not much, but it is enough. Don't worry, her security there is top notch, I don't even think she'll need them. Please understand that your daughter has feelings too, she needs to feel reserved now that she's growing. I know, I love her too. But really, she needs space.
-Dave

All Might started wobbling. "Y/N you know I'm sorry right? I didn't know what you've been through, I didn't know you were hurting, I didn't know that I was a bad father to you, I didn't know-" "Dad, I love you, but..I need to be stable if I'm ever going to be a hero like you?" "I'm going to move back once I'm okay..for now, you can focus on training Midoriya, isn't that what you've been doing these past months? Don't let them go to waste because of me. I'm sorry for...overreacting Dad, I will get out of your way." Y/N said with care in her voice.

As ♤○□~♤◇•■○¡♡•{ watched closely.

"But...you are the reason why I paved my way." All Might's muscle form disappeared. He's now Toshinori Yagi.

"Don't take that from me.."

Y/N smiled and hugged her Dad.

"I'm just simply borrowing."

                   ~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~
"Nice to see you and your dad are okay." Shoto sat alongside Y/N who was eating an ice cream and had chocolate syrup all over her face. "Uhummmmm" Y/N hummed. Shoto laughed at how cute and ridiculous Y/N looks because of all the chocolate syrup. "God, you eat like a child." Shoto laughed. "Hey! I'm a child that bites, watch what you're saying!" Y/N joked. "Awww...Y/N's making jokes again." Y/N laughed at Shoto's remark, she has been..making jokes again. She's been smiling a lot, laughing a lot.

Crying a lot too.

Y/N is actually visiting Shoto in Hosu since he's been attacked there and now they're in a hospital with Iida and Midoriya. Midoriya and Iida smiled at how close they were and how Shoto is an actual cinnamon roll when it comes to Y/N. "Gotta go Shoto, I have to go home to Musutafu." Shoto sighed but nods. Y/N gave Shoto a bear hug and left.Y/N's internship ended a little early, since you can't really do anything about her skill, you can't enhance it anymore, it's perfect. Who wouldn't agree to that?

Herself, duh.

A/N
Hi.
So I updated and I tried my best to coz im really occupied. Like I cant believe I've writing this whole story during History Class like, wtf
Now I cant remember when the Gettysburg Address was recited.
At least I wasnt caught?
Hahahhahahhaha
Bai bai❤
-Kiyoko😽