Chapter 3: Weapon

Y/N's POV
He blasted his ice and I just stood there with ice over my body except my head. He asked what I was doing and took a step forward. I didn't want to melt it with Pyrokinesis so I used Cryokinesis-ability to control, and make ice. Since I can control ice, I made it float in the air. I didn't move my hands, or anything in my body, this is the work of my super neurons, or in other words, with my mind alone. Shoto watched as the ice that petrified me in place freed me and rise up to the air, and some expanded in size. The ice I grew are irregular-shaped, and they act as bars for a prison. I threw them around him and it trapped him for a little while but he used his ice to lift himself up and get out of the prison I made. He didn't melt it because I heard him in his thoughts while we were getting ready. 'What if she asks why I don't use my left side? Should I tell her it's because of my father? And that quirk marriage with my mom and dad?' That is what I heard. He doesn't use his left side, that's good, I have an even bigger advantage. "What is-" He widened his eyes as he saw that I disappeared even though I was right on top of him, ready to strike. I created a (so he won't die) ball of energy while in the air and blasted it. The scene was horrific, wind rushing and the sound of a boom was heard. The training grounds were destroyed and there was a big hole in the middle where Shoto lay, I got down from the air. Shoto's sister came to the training grounds and looked at me with a worried look. " Its okay I can fix it." I explained. Shoto tried to stand up but kept on falling. There was a giant wound on his thigh and it was bleeding really badly. His nose, head, hands were all full with blood. "You....d-do no mercy." I laughed and smiled. 'Oh god she's laughing, she's a villan.' I kinda felt bad when I heard his thoughts so I gave him a hug whilst I was healing him with Restoration. I felt his neck move when he realized there was no pain anymore. Its just...gone. "How did you-" Before he could finish his sentence, I pulled away from the hug and gave him another smile. "I did have mercy, I'm not a villan. Only villans do that." He smiled back and scratched the back of his neck. "What about the training grounds?"

Oh yeah.

~~~~~~
I fixed their training grounds in a jiffy with Restoration, took a bath and waited for my dad. Shoto has finished as well and sat beside me on their sofa. I was reading a fanfiction on wattpad and I felt someone's eyes on me. I looked really quick at my side that Shoto didn't even see me look because I was too fast. He was staring at me intensely and I felt kinda comfortable. He stared at me and saw that I wasn't looking at him. He stood up and went to the kitchen. I let out a sigh of relief and continued reading. A few minutes later, he came back with a bowl of soba and slurped as he sat beside me again. THE STARING INTENSIFIES. I got kinda tired of ignoring it so I looked back at him. "Yes, Todoroki-kun?" "Call me Shoto." I put down my phone and face him. "Okay, Shoto." "About a while ago, when you just defea-" "I was born with two quirks, superspeed, and the power to have two or more quirks. When a normal human has more than one quirk , their cells won't handle it at all. My cells are different, they are somewhat capable of any number of quirks. Someone gave me other quirks, but I will not share what happened. Its rather private." I answer, straight to the point. I don't really like to branch it with other things. No one taught me how to be sociable. "Oh, of course." Todoro- or rather, Shoto looked down at his feet. After an hour or so, our dads have arrived. Dad was in muscle form. "Y/N! How was your day?" Dad Might asked happily. I thought about what happened today, I would rather Shoto say that.

And he did.

"I almost died, Y/N destroyed the training grounds." Shoto casually said. Endeavor looked at me and raised an eyebrow. I kept a straight face and put my hands in the pockets of my hoodie. Endeavor looked at the training grounds, so did Dad Might. "Its fine, even clean actually and you look fine Shoto." Endeavor stated. Dad Might looked at me and a drop of sweat rolled down from his forehead. "Y/N has a Restoration quirk." Dad Might explained. Endeavor looked at me and then at Shoto, his lips curled at the end. "Impressive, and thank you for not killing my son."