Chapter 8 : LET'S TRAIN!

Bakugo held on to his lips. "What the fuck?.." He murmured to himself. He wondered...why his heart was beating so damn fast. He stood up which startled their teacher. "Bakugo where are you going?" He asked. "I'm going to Recovery Girl I don't fucking feel good!" He said as he stomped towards the door and slammed it. "Kacchan's.....not feeling well?" Midoriya questioned and placed his hand over his mouth.

"That's just scary.." Jiro shook.

You looked over to the door and wondered as well. You couldn't read his mind because you brought your all around stabilizers, which stops you from reading anyone's mind. Which explains why you're going to Uncle David, to get the revised ones. "Aizo-san may I go to the infirmary as well?" Aizawa hestiated for a minute but allowed you. You were quite interested in that boy..somehow, you were quite attached to his sight and want to know more of him. Meanwhile, Bakugo was in the infirmary with Recovery Girl. Recovery Girl, is somewhat confused with what Bakugo is feeling. "Is there something wrong with me? My heart is beating do fucking fast and skips some beats, then my face turns warm, listen woman, I just wanna know what's happening to me!" Recovery Girl laughed a little. 'Young man is falling in love.' She thought. "Why the fuck are you laughing?" "Is a certain person the one making you feel like this Young man?" She asked. He blushed at the thought of Y/N smiling and slapped his shit silly. "Does L/N have a quirk that makes a human heart skip beats? If she does, I'll kill that bitch!" He threatingly said. He GENUINELY thought it was a quirk. No one can actually judge him, he's never felt that feeling before. "L/N? L/N Y/N? Oh she's a beauty..and she doesn't have a quirk like that." Bakugo raised an eyebrow and held onto his chest. "Then why the fuck do I feel this way?!" He yelled. "You just like her young one." She answered. Bakugo jumped as he heard that and got angry with Recovery Girl. "Some bullshit! I don-" You entered the room and looked at him. You actually didn't hear anything from their conversation. "Recovery Girl, I need to talk to Bakugo please." You asked. "Good, because I have to meet Principal Nezu in...6 minutes. I'll leave you two." Before Recovery Girl exited the room, she bumped Bakugo's leg and whispered:

"Go get her, Tiger."
"Fucking old shit." He mumbled.

"What do you want you fucking whore?"
You looked at him sternly and furrowed your eyebrows. He was quite funny to you and you somehow enjoyed his presence. But what intrigued youthe most was his power. Looking at him he may be the almost-perfect kind of person, considering his fusing anger at....everything. You wanted to know him, and train with him.

He may be one of the closest persons to beat you because of his strategy and agility.

You, Y/N L/N, All Might's daughter would be most expectant of being number 1 in the future.

But you ought to change that.

Bakugo was losing patience as you were just staring at him while the author is blindly writing the previous part.

"Oi! Y/N!"
'Huh..he's calling me my first name.' You thought. "Bakugo, how long do you train everyday?" He looked at me with a questioning look that turned into a smirk. "You want to know how I got the abs? Wanna see them?" He rested his feet on Recovery Girl's desk. 'Feeler' You rolled your eyes but laughed a little. Bakugo's face turned red and it his heart was beating so fast again. He grabbed his chest at the sudded feeling. "What the fuck?" "What's wrong" You asked and kneeled right in front of him. You moved his hand away from his chest and felt his heart beats. "What the fuck do you you think you're doing?!" Bakugo yelled. "Your heart is beating fast." As you felt his hard chest, which made you a little red too. Somehow you actually want to see those...abs now. You shake that thought away and continue feeling his heart beat. The fact that you were feeling his chest made his heart skips some beats. Izuku steps in the room. "A-Aizawa Sen- Oh I-I'm sorry I disturbed you!" He says as he saw you feeling Bakugo's chest. He slowly closed the door. "We gotta go. Aizo-san's looking for us." You stood up and gestured him to do so. Izuku waited outside, still beet red and playing with his fingers. "Y-Y/N! KACCHAN! I'm r-r-really sorry for disturbing what you were doing...." He apologized. "We weren't doing anything." You calmly say. "Bakugo, meet me at my locker after school."

"Tch. Don't fucking tell me what to do."

But he came to your locker after school. He opened it because...he wants to and found 3 love letters inside. All of them requested you to go at the back of the school by some random guy. Bakugo ripped these letters apart. He somehow got annoyed when he saw those and raged. You finally got to her locker and everybody has left school except the two of them and the staff. "What took you so fucking long?!!" He shouted in annoyance. "Thank you for sticking around. I have good news for ya." Bakugo was interested and listened.

"You're going with me on internship, not with Best Jeanist." You explained.
"What THE FU-"
"With my dad. And I'm not going to I-Island either."
"......with All Might!?"
"Yes."
".........fine."
You smiled which made Bakugo's heart beat fast again. All Might, training with All Might, Bakugo knew he owes this girl, but he's Bakugo so-
"Why don't we start training right now? I know a near by beach." You asked him. "Whatever, I'll pick you up at 6." Bakugo agreed, why? Oh its because if he wants to be number one, he has to beat this girl.

and he wants to spend time with her a little.
"I'll walk you home." He offered. He didn't know why he was being so kind to her, but he felt the need to.

"Thank you, Bakugo."
"Whatever Y/N"
"You're not calling me a nickname, may I call you Katsuki?"
"Fucking stop feeling special."
"May I?"
"No you.....s-shit head."
"I thought that was Kirishima."
"No, he's shit hair!"
"Same difference."
Your conversation progressed and Bakugo has not given you a nickname. You got home around 5pm and still have 1 hour to get ready. "Thanks Katsuki." Bakugo ticked your forehead. "Don't call me that,I'll kill you!" He threatingly said. But he actually liked it, what a tsundere. "Pick me up at 6, Porcupine."
You got in your house before everyone dies and got ready for your training with Bakugo. You werent exactly shy right now because you didn't give two fucks about your appearance. You were in a f/c sports bra and some leggings that end right below the knee. You grabbed your food and water and tied your hair. (if its short I mean its out of your face.) You waited for Bakugo since he's picking you up at 6 and its 5:30 so you put on your jacket.You hopped into your sofa and watched an anime called My Hero Institute. It's about a young boy named Rimiyado who doesn't have a quirk and he enrolled himself into Eiiyuu Institute, a school made for heroes. Since he didn't have a quirk, he died on the first day of training and became a ghost who guarded his boyfriend (yes i typed it right) with two haircolors at Eiiyuu. His boyfriend, Dotokiro, became a hero and Rimiyado is trying to keep him alive from the villans. "What a shitty anime, only a summary and a due of 25 mins. I wanted to see Yaoi action." You complain. Bakugo arrived and just as you said that and didn't bother to knock. "Disgusting." He stuck out his tongue. 'Cute' you thought. "Lets go before I make a fanfiction about you and Kirishima." You stood up and walked towards the door. "I can't understand you girls." He mumbled grumpily and followed. You were walking side by side with him until you arrived at the beach. This was where you and your dad would train when there was still dump here. It was cleaned by Midoriya during their 10 month training before the petty entrance exam. You settled your things at a side and removed your jacket. Bakugo noticed this and removed his shirt. So...

He was shirtless.

'Don't blush,Don't blush, Don't blush...' both of you thought at the same time. Struggling to keep your cool, you walked towards him and sighed. "We will practice without our quirks." Bakugo looked at you as if he saw an advantage. But sadly, there was no advantage. As soon as you finished telling him, you immediately kicked him in the guts that sent him flying across, almost hitting the water.

"I WASN'T READY!"
A/N
Itll stop here coz of

Small reasons.

Mostly school.

Amen.

-Kiyoko🙀