Chapter 15: Worry now, Die later

Principal Nezu was informed of this tragic event. This is the greatest threat to all the heroes, all heroes worldwide were informed. However, Y/N is the most worried at this point.

All For One has obtained the telepathy quirk.

Which was Y/N's pride and hope that he won't come for her.

Y/N was horrified. He's All For One, probably the most powerful being in the world. Who Y/N thought was her father. Right now, Y/N is in the tub, staring into blank space. That's what happened in Hosu. He was in Hosu. He was there to get Y/N.

Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N

She's in trouble.

Tears started to flow down her face as the hot steam filled the room. Water around her started to create waves as Hydrokinesis depended on her feelings. It created big waves and Y/N looked at the four waves that circled her and it crashed.

All Might was in the meeting with the faculty.
"We will exempt Y/N from the test, both written and physical, she's not in good mental condition. I know she's gonna ace it anyway." Nezu concernly consulted. "But what about Y/N? We need to be concerned about her mental health, she's gonna crack any moment." All Might added. "That is quite hard..her quirks depend on her mental health and she has a lot of quirks. We have to give her some peace." Recovery Girl shrugged. There was a  moment of silence before Vlad King spoke up. "Does Y/N-ko have any close friends?" He asked. "Really? After so many years, you still call her Y/N-ko?" Endeavor rolled his eyes. Vlad King was a close family friend for Y/N. Vlad King used Y/N-ko because he thinks Y/N is as soft as a cat. (Neko).

"She's the only Class 1-A student I find interesting. Anyway, Aizawa?"

"We have Todoroki and Bakugo. But Todoroki and Bakugo are always not in good terms. I'll see what I can do." Aizawa offered.

"The world is in danger. Once All for One gets his hands on all of Y/N's quirks, he will be unstoppable." Principal Nezu said his last remarks.

Y/N got out of the bath and dried her hair. She was dry all over but her eyes were wet with tears.

Gasp
Gasp
Gasp

Her sharp inhales were breaking her lungs and she didn't stop. She couldn't be stable. She's gonna lose herself. She's gonna lose consiousness. She's gonna...

"Calm down."
That familiar harsh voice filled Y/N's ears and made her calm down. "B-bakugo?"

"What happened to you calling me Katsuki?"

Y/N smiled and shook her head.

"I thought..you didn't like it."
Y/N chuckled
She looked around but saw no one.

"You're not here...oh my god I'm crazy."

"Actually I am. You turned me invisible you dumbass." Y/N flinched and looked around only to see a Bakugo with a peculiar neon green glow. 'Oh shoot.' She snapped her fingers and Bakugo's green glow faded. "How did you see me the second time?" He asked. Y/N shuddered at her failure to see him and narrowed her eyes to express disgust towards herself. "The first 2 minutes of turning invisible means even I can't see it. After that time limit I can see the invisible things with a green glow surrounding them."