Part 21

Warning: MPREG. I don't know how this can happen. I just want the couple to somehow have a baby of their own. Don't  proceed if you don't like this. You may skip to next chapter.

--------------------- 

 "Now I want you to walk by just using your toe."

Yuri obeys. He tip toed around the check up room in front of the doctor and papa Daiki.

"Good job Chinen-kun! You are progressing really well," Hikaru smiles as he offers the seat to the boy. "Your blood results have been fine. No new bleeding issue that I can see. We can set the appointment monthly from now on."

But Yuri doesn't show any enthusiasm at all.

"Sensei," the gloomy boy speaks. "Is there any meaning of me to be alive?"

Both Daiki and Hikaru are surprised to listen to Yuri's question. The two look at each other.

"What's wrong Yuri?" Daiki gets closer to his son and holds his hands. "Do you feel sick?"

Yuri shook his head.

"What is making you depressed?" Hikaru softly asks. "Tell me Yuri. I'm your doctor. I'll help you."

Yuri is at brink of tears. "I feel like everybody wants to leave me."

Daiki tightens his grip. "You know that's not true."

"Papa... I feel lonelier now compared to when I was sick. Ryu died, Ryo-chan hasn't been visiting at all, and my probable brother Yuto is nowhere to find. Papa Yuya... papa Yuya begins to travel again. Papa... did I do something wrong? Why is everybody avoiding me?" Yuri starts to cry.

Daiki couldn't bear seeing those tears. He hugs his son at instants, hoping that will comfort the boy even if it's just for a bit.

Hikaru sighs. He knows meddling with his patient's personal issue is unprofessional, but if this continues Yuri might end up taking his own life.

"All right. Listen Chinen-kun,"

Yuri wipes his tears, becoming more attentive to the doctor.

"I don't know if you know but your best friend is actually facing the biggest crisis in his life."

"He didn't tell me anything."

"Because he doesn't want you to be worried."

"That just make me more stressed out being left out like this."

Hikaru nods. "Yeah, I can see that. That's why I'm going to tell you this- your friend Yamada and his boyfriend Yuto are both safe. They are helping me taking care of some 'refugees' in my house."

"Refugees?" Daiki's eyes widen. "What do you mean sensei?"

"I'm afraid I can't say more," Hikaru closes the blue binder on his hand. "You'll have to get your brother to tell you the rest of the details."

Yuri frowns. "My brother?"

"Yes. Frankly speaking Yuri, nobody knows why we are living in this world. But I know why you survived," the doctor comes closer to the boy's face. "You are alive because you need to meet Nakajima Yuto, your one and only blood related family left."

Yuri could feel his pupils dilated. "So he really IS my brother."

"No doubt in that," Hikaru walks towards the exit. "So what do you want to do now? Just stay there, weep all day; or would you like to come with me and meet your brother?" Hikaru smiles.