Part 5

It's 11pm. Yuto enters the kitchen, all tired and hungry. He grabs a glass and pours some tap water inside before drinking them in one go. Apparently being a driver is not as easy as he thought it would be. Particularly when his master is only up for quarrels.

It has been almost a week since Yuto starts working with Yamada's family- which also means he has been sleeping in a nice comfortable room and had himself dinner prepared by Keito for seven days. To a person who was classified as the 'street beggar' by some (including his master Yamada), the small room feels like heaven.

He is no longer soaked when it suddenly rain.

He is no longer being picked at by some silly punk.

And most importantly, he doesn't have to wait for other's leftovers to eat.

Where things went wrong, Yuto doesn't know. He vaguely remembers living happily with his parents when he was small. Playing 'soccer' with his father in a beautiful garden watched by his mother and his baby brother. Yuto even recalls pushing his brother's stroller all around his family's backyard, happily chasing the colorful butterflies in spring.

But suddenly the storm bugs in.

That one raining evening Yuto received a dreadful phone call that change his life forever- a phone call telling that his parents are dead in a plane crash. He didn't know how to react at that time. All Yuto did was hugging his younger brother who kept on queering why he was in tears and asking if mama would come home soon.

"What are you doing here?" Yamada suddenly walks in.

Yuto startles. He quickly turns around and wipes his tears. "Nothing," he put his glass in the sink and attempt to leave.

"Wait," Yamada reaches Yuto's hand, preventing him from going further. He gets closer to the tall boy.

"Were you crying?" Yamada softly asks. Somehow seeing Yuto's red eyes troubles him so much.

Yuto keeps silence.

"As your master I demand the answer," Yamada's grip becomes more firm.

"To hell with that," the tall boy forcefully frees his hand.

"Still trying to act tough huh?"

"I am tough. It's a fact."

"I know I've been teasing you and we've been arguing every day, but I am unexpectedly a good listener. So, if you have anything you want to talk about I'm happy to hear you."

"It's none of your business," Yuto walks out.

Yamada doesn't like losing. He chases Yuto who is already in the hallway and grabs the boy's shoulder. He tries to turn the boy's body around but Yuto was faster to flip under Yamada's hand; he pulls the boy towards him and later pinned Yamada to the wall.

"Don't touch me," Yuto whispers in a deep voice, with his eyes full with anger. "You have no right to touch me, understand?" the two boys are so close that Yamada could feel Yuto's chest going up and down from heavy breathing.

Yamada doesn't know how to react. Part of him wants to hit Yuto right in his face. However when he really look into the boy's eyes, he can somewhat see the clouds of sorrow that are hidden behind the anger.

"Botchan!!" Keito who became curious after hearing the noise from the kitchen arrives at the scene.

Yuto releases his strong grip, allowing the suffocated Yamada to catch his breath.