Part 2

A/N: Here's a little character's description.

Nakajima Yuto: 25 years-old, homeless, in search for his long lost brother. Had traumatic childhood experience.
Yamada Ryosuke: 18 years-old, heir to a multibillionaire. Has lovable personality, but firm once he made up his mind.
Okamoto Keito: 21 years-old, Yamada Ryosuke's butler. The youngest butler in Yamada's family history. Like an older brother to Ryosuke. He knows Ryosuke the best.
Chinen Yuri: 18 years-old, Yamada Ryosuke's best friend. A very cheerful person, has very positive attitude.
'Yamada' Yabu Kota: 43 years-old, married to Inoo Kei. He is Ryosuke's father. A very successful businessman, an easy going person.
'Yamada' Inoo Kei: 43 years-old, Yabu Kota's spouse. A kind-hearted and generous man. Always accompany Yabu wherever he goes. But can easily get anxious in time of crisis.
'Chinen' Takaki Yuya: 43 years-old, married to Arioka Daiki. Chinen Yuri's father. Very particular about discipline, sometimes causing pressure to his spouse and son. Also a businessman. He is Yabu Kota's closest friend; they went to the same college and have been neighbors for almost 20 years.
'Chinen' Arioka Daiki: 43 years-old, Takaki Yuya's spouse. Soft at heart, but would sacrifice himself for his family.
Yaotome Hikaru: 32 years-old, a hematologist working in Tokyo General Hospital. Has sharp minds and very intelligent. Will be involved greatly with Chinen's family.
Morimoto Ryutaro: 18 years-old, orphan. Suffering from mysterious disease. Only has Yuto as his 'relative'. Had traumatic childhood.

-------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 "1 million yen?" Inoo couldn't hide his surprise. "1 million yen for calling the ambulance? That's crazy!"

"It's just 1 million. Nothing to fuss about," Yabu flips his newspaper. "As long as Ryosuke is safe, who cares about the money?"

Inoo grabs the newspaper from Yabu's hand. "I do. Our son has been conned! We need to make a police report."

"All right, then you go tell the police."

"Why me?"

"Because you are the one who wanted to report it."

"Ko-chan!!!"

"Papa, excuse me. I'm going to the washroom," Yamada politely asks for permission before leaving to the nearest restroom, accompanied by his butler.

"Maybe I shouldn't have told them about the money," he unzips his trousers.

Keito nods. "I have to agree with that."

"Wait, why are you standing beside me?"

"Because botchan is still weak and I need to make sure that you didn't faint."

"But I can't pee if somebody is looking at me!"

"I'll close my eyes," Keito shuts his eyes with a smile.

"You are just as crazy as that beggar!" Yamada has no choice but to empty his bladder.

"Yeah... but he's kind of cute, right botchan?"

"HUH? He stinks!" Yamada re-do his zippers. "Oh my God! Don't tell me he is your taste..."

"Maybe," Keito gives his innocent smiles again. "It feels more like 'yatta... I found you' kind of feeling."

"Keito, that sounds creepy," the boy washes his hand, getting ready to go out.
But suddenly somebody rushes in, sobbing.

"Uncle Daiki!" Yamada quickly move towards the crying man. "What's the matter? Why... why are you-"