Part 15

Hikaru watches as the morning sun shines onto Yuto's face. He looks so peaceful in his dream land- the expression that Hikaru has been missing for years. The boy's cheek is puffier compared to his thin self a month ago. Clearly staying in Yamada's residence has put some weight on him.

Yuto mewls when Hikaru gently strokes the hair that was covering his face.

Sexy.

Hikaru bends towards the sleeping boy, and their lips become closer.

But suddenly his cell phone rings.

Disappointed, Hikaru draws back and reach for his cell phone.

"Moshi moshi," the doctor lazily greets.

"Ohayo,"

"Ah, it's you," Hikaru walks out the room and slowly closes the door. "What is it this time?"

"How are things going on your side?"

Hikaru heads towards the kitchen. "Which one are we talking about?"

"Yuto,"

"Ah... you sound jealous," Hikaru laughs as he pours the coffee beans into his newly bought coffee maker.

"This is not the time for jokes!"

"You are too serious for God sake! Loosen up!"

"Yaotome sensei!" the man's intonation becomes more firm.

"Hait hait..." Hikaru takes a mug from the cabinet above the stove. "Fortunately, nothing happened."

"Fortunate?"

"Look, he loves Yamada. So why don't we just let him be?"

"Then our revenge-"

"Correction, your revenge," Hikaru cuts in. "From my point of view and from what I see in Yuto's act- he never really wants any revenge. Why don't you just stop all this conspiracy and find something else to do?"

"I don't take orders from you!"

"Whatever mister..." the doctor pours the hot coffee into his mug. "I love Yuto, and I want him to be happy. If being with Yamada is what he wants, I'll support him 200 percent- no doubt in that. Stop involving me in your little scheme."

"You'll regret this!!!" the other person hangs up.

Hikaru sighs. He places his cell phone on the dining table as he takes a sip from his mug.

Freshly grind coffee is simply the best.

He must say that he ended up in this mess on his own will on the day a letter pops out in the midst of his mails- the offer to be reunited with Yuto. Hikaru was thrilled; though he hasn't got a clue that the 'reunion' will be this tragic at that time. Who sent him the letter- Hikaru doesn't know. He never met with him either. All this while they have only been communicating via phone calls, and every time the other party has been only using public phone. Hikaru doesn't even know his name.

But to him now, it doesn't matter anymore. Hikaru doesn't see any point in forcing Yuto to be his lover again, because clearly that boy is in love with somebody else. It hurts when Yuto rejected him last night, but looking at his determination in persevering himself Hikaru is somewhat relieved. Yuto is no longer a 'tool'; he can now make his own decision about his life.

However the ultimate question remains- how will Yuto faces Yabu Kota? By means living with the fact he might marry the rapist's son, and faces the rapist every day.