Part 20

Inoo has been restless all night. Both Yamada and Yabu didn't come home till this morning. His son did however texted, telling that he is safe and is staying overnight at Yaotome sensei's place. Another important thing, he has found Yuto.

Inoo is happy for Yamada. The boy's happiness is everything he would wish for; he would even trade his life as long as he could see Yamada's beautiful smile. And of course the same goes for his one and only lover- Yabu Kota.

It might just be his paranoid self, but Inoo could sense that somehow his spouse is keeping a secret from him. These days Yabu refuses to take him to his monthly 'appointment' at a club nearby, and every time after the 'appointment' he seems to distance himself from Inoo for days, or even weeks. Although puzzled by Yabu's behavior, Inoo couldn't bring himself to ask, for he was scared- that he might not able to bare the truth that Yabu would tell.

Unlike Takaki and Daiki, Inoo's relationship with Yabu has always been a roller-coaster ride since the beginning. Inoo remembers when he first stepped into the mansion as Yabu's personal helper.

"Young master Yabu, I bring you your breakfast- kyaaa!!!!!!!" Inoo screams and turns to face the wall the moment he enters the room.

"What are you screaming for?" Yabu rubs his eyes, yawning at the same time."You... you..."

"What?""You are not wearing your clothes!"

Yabu looks at his own body. True enough, he is bare naked lying on the bed."Sorry, it was really hot last night," the brunette guy tries to find his excuses as he wraps himself with the blue towel.

Inoo frowns, perhaps thinking. "But it was raining last night master. Look, it's still pouring outside."

"Maybe my room's heater was on."

"It can't be. The main heater is still being repaired."

"Then the fireplace gave out too much heat!"

Inoo walks closer to the fireplace, looking at it intensely before he shook his head. "Nothing was burnt. There was no fire last night."

Yabu scratches his head, starting to get annoyed with this new maid. His fist is ready for action. He flips Inoo around and get closer to his face.But suddenly his anger disappears, and he couldn't bring his eyes to blink.

This boy is so pretty. 

Yabu touches Inoo's left cheek with his right fingers, causing the boy to tremble even more.

"Name?"

"Lemon cheese pie with chocolate chip cookies,"

"Not the food. Your name!"

"Oh," Inoo's eyes widen, realizing something. He put the tray that was on his hand onto the floor and stands up again.

"Hajimemashite, Inoo Kei desu," he politely bows. "I'm your new personal maid starting today. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu..."

That was the beginning of their tales. Yabu was a wild young man who only brought bad news to the family. He was caught in fights too often, that having police cars outside the mansion was not really a strange thing for the family. He has no intention what so ever in taking over his family business. How he passed his university exams remains a puzzle to Inoo.

Slowly-and secretly-they become very close to each other. Yabu began to spend more time at home, teasing the clumsy and comical Inoo. He got more interest in housework and kept trying to find excuses to be in the kitchen with his new maid.