36- Will you marry me? (Rose's POV)

"How long are you gonna try and hold me in here like this," I whined as my twin blocked the doorway of my bathroom.

"Until you tell me exactly what's between you and that Ash," he said again blocking my path.

"I would if I knew myself," I said jumping up and down.

"Why would you kiss him? I mean you already knew he is a gangster's son," he said cocking his head to the side, he looked at me seriously.

"No he isn't, he is a gangster's nephew. Besides you hypocrite I can say the same about you and Eva, she knew you were a gangster's son!!"

"Hey that was different, I am not a bad guy," he said pleased with himself.

"Sureee! Now fuck off," I said trying to punch his stomach but he was already out if the way.

I ran into the bathroom and shut the door behind me.

Eva was his ex and all I can say is that it was messy.

***

I got out of my car and went inside Starbucks.

'Wow Saturday morning and here you are to eat alone,' Dunkers mocked.

Hey, can't a person eat alone and not be judged, besides I wanted to avoid breakfast with mom and Nate, so I snuck out.

I ordered my beagles it wasn't as crowded as it usually was at the time of lunch or dinner.

My phone pinged and a message from Violet popped up on my phone.

Violet- Where are you?

I sighed.

Starbucks leaving two blocks from my home.

Violet- which home??

Shut up and get your ass here.

Violet- we will be right there.

I sighed again.

After about 5 minutes both Diya and Violet walked in and came to sit by me.
They both ordered their food and sat down.
Violet crossed her legs and folded her arms over her chest and glared at me.
Diya rolled her eyes at the antics.

"So are you gonna explain or you want us to torture you?" Violet asked raising an eyebrow.

"What do you want me to explain?" I asked innocently sipping my espresso macchiato. it tasted disgusting I don't remember why I bought this instead of regular coffee.

"oh I don't know but how bout you changing houses, knowing how to drive a race car, and the sHIT GOING ON BETWEEN BOTH YOU AND ASH and a hell lot more stuff!!!" she finished dramatically getting high pitched with every word.

"Yeah, I guess you can both torture me," I said smirking.

"Well, Rose please understand that her torture techniques include painting your nails and highlighting your hair and stuff," Diya said nervously.

I shuddered.

"How come you are not bombarding her with questions?" I hoped I could distract her.

"What's up with you and Andrew, Diya?" I continued placing my chin on my fists and elbows on the table leaning towards both of them, trying to distract them.