1-Give us makeovers

'Oh, God! This is a disaster. I shouldn't have come' were the only thoughts going through my head.

"I shouldn't have come," I muttered darkly the doorbell, which thankfully did not reply or else that would have finally deemed me as crazy.

Before I could even touch the bell the door opened and Violet took hold of my hand and dragged me up to her room.
She must have seen me coming through her window. On her bed sat a very displeased Diya.

It was clear that neither of us agreed with Violet's plan for tonight but had followed along anyway. Violet could be really persistent when she wanted to be.

Lets back up, these two people are the only people in this little town I call friends. It's just been 2 weeks that I shifted to Edgewood, California and I already have two best friends or only friends....whatever.

Violet has lived in this town since she was a baby though she is a Britisher without an accent. They shifted here when Vi was born and raised her here in this beautiful little town.

Violet has the most beautiful deep blue eyes with swirls of violet in them hence her name.
And not just her eyes her every feature is beautiful, delicate. The first time I saw her sitting alone in the school cafeteria and she waved. I knew the isolation must be a choice.

We sat together that first day and she instantly took my schedule and literally learned it all by heart.
She is on the school committee and was given the task of making the two new students comfortable with the school and introduce us to our teachers.

Three days later Diya arrived and did it cause havoc. Man till lunch that day all I could hear was about the new Indian short girl who was beautiful, it felt like everyone was talking about her.

When I finally walked in the cafeteria that day with Vi I was almost sure that this girl was probably a player and an attention-seeking person, oh boy was I wrong.
We entered the cafe and saw a light-skinned girl with jet black hair sitting on a side bench alone eyeing her pizza as if it disgusted her.

Her features were striking, she was short but slim and she was beautiful, she had a face that made others turn and look again. we went to sit by her and Vi introduced us. All this girl did was look up and say her name and started glaring at the pizza again. When we asked her what was the matter. She looked up again and said, "I am a vegetarian". Well, that explained the scowl, it was a pepperoni pizza.
Anyways I exchanged her tray with my bowl of salad and I think that was when she actually saw both of us and in an instant we became friends.

All three of us.

I was surprised that I had even made friends at all.

We sat together after that. And talked. I was surprised how easy it was to talk to them and be friends. Not what I expected to tell the truth. I was more worried that I will be roaming the corridors of school alone like a freak in a new place.

Anyways I kinda felt bad for Diya, every one was talking about her as if she was not present there, sure they were compliments and jealous girls but still it had to feel weird, but my pity faded exactly 4 days later.

What happened was that a boy with a long stretched neck and a bad case of blotches came up behind her and kissed her on the cheek on some kinda stupid dare.

Well, what happened after that shut the whole school up. Diya somehow managed to turn the boy and slam him face-first in the wall, kept both his hands tightly secure behind his back and pressed his face in the wall.

It all happened so fast that we didn't even have time to properly go into shock. That boy had almost 10 inches over her. "Come near me again and your ass will be in the principal's office," D said in a voice that made the hair on my back stand.

God was I scared for the boy. He pathetically started mumbling sorry and she let him go. He fell on the ground and backed away. Everyone was in too much shock after that to say anything. But behind the back talks stopped immediately.

That day we and probably the whole school found out that Diya was a black belt in Karate and she instantly became D to everyone.

Back to the present. Vi was giving us makeovers and whatnot for the sleepover at her home. Her parents were not home for the weekend so she got us to stay with her for the night.
Not that there is anything wrong with Violet's style but the fact she had striking purple strips in her hair did not help but made me shudder. For all, I knew I would wake up with a flame-red hair tomorrow.

So I edited our the chapter today and i think will be editing the whole story

So I edited our the chapter today and i think will be editing the whole story. Correcting the mistakes and errors and holes.
I hope you all enjoy my work.
The whole book is published now and I am currently working on the second one.

Comment. Share. Follow. Vote.

Byee