The Author

Guys this is the person behind the keyboard. Hi everyone

So this is my first story and I hope you all will like it.

I will be taking the story mainly from Rose's point of view but if I feel like changing to Ash's POV I will always mention it (so as to not confuse you guys).

Also I hope you won't mind any mistakes and let me know where I should improve and what's lacking.

I would appreciate it if you gave me constructive help not destructive and bad comments. If you feel like something is lacking please tell me how to improve.

You won't find any open swearing here. All the swearing will be pg13. Got this idea from the one and only crystally_rain also thanks crystal for inspiring me with your awesome books. *read the edit below you will receive a nice shock*

comment and let me know how you like my story.
Share it
And vote.

Love you all

Okay enough of me already. Scoot ahead go look at the cast and read the story.

GO ahead already 'I am socially inept and can't keep talking anymore.' is that what you want me to say.

Okay, maybe I already said it.

Heyy I will stop now.

Edit: Alright that's it I am on 15th chapter now and you know what I am gonna start with the swearing in my book. So go ahead screw me I am done being a nice little shit.

Also you have been warned now that my story will have swearing and mature material in it. So give me a piece of mind little kids and scoot ahead and don't fucking read this story if you are still mommy's little do gooder *not that there is anything wrong with that*.

I love you all.