9-Crap

I drove like a maniac to the cafe we had been in yesterday. I asked the person on the counter describing the necklace.
He brought out the lost and found items but my necklace wasn't in them.
I wanted to drive to Diya's place but I knew that both Vi and D would be at school by now. I looked at the time.

Crap.

I was fucking late. When I finally got to school, the first period was over that's when I spotted Ash coming this way with the crowd.

Crap.

He would confront me here. I did not want to create a scene here in the middle of the hall so I dashed inside the first door I could open.

Crap.

Just my luck. This seemed like a janitorial closet. It was so small. I could feel the claustrophobia creeping up on me when the door opened.

CRAP.

Wow, my morning was going in a perfect direction.
There he was the devil himself, Ash Wright. Right here in this small little closet with me.
Well, I guess I was finally about to get murdered and my body seemed to know this cause my heartbeat rocketed up the roof.

"Hey," he said in such a casual manner as if we were meeting in a Cafe rather than a supply closet.

"Hi," I said folding my arms in front of me. My back pressed to the wall and I was probably about to be eaten alive by spiders but I wasn't gonna cower in front of Ash and give him the satisfaction he probably came looking for by taking revenge on me.
I was...

"Do you usually hang out here?" he cut my thoughts, eyeing the place.

"No, I..." before I could finish my eyes widened as I took in what was crawling up my foot.

A fucking giant-ass spider.

And well I was so startled that I jumped sideways direct into the shelves and knocked a damned bucket full of paint which....well it was knocked sideways in such a way that all the yellow paint came pouring on me in one go.

Crap.

Yup, I was drenched in yellow fucking paint from top to bottom.

Ash was howling with laughter his knuckles in his mouth and eyes starting to water up.

Suddenly the door opened and guess what.

Double crap.

The principal was right there standing wide-eyed.
Hell, I was wide-eyed. But did the boy control his laughter?

NO

He kept laughing and it must have been contagious cause guess what. Principal broke up in laughter too. uh-huh.

Both Ash and the principal who were howling with laughter. I walked right past both of them and on the way slipped right on the, now empty, corridor floor. Thank god no one was present now.

Oh well, I thought that too quickly.

I think we were creating quite a nice racket cause a teacher exited from the nearby class with the intention of probably giving the students detention.

But let's just say you don't see a principal and a student laughing their asses off seeing a girl covered in bright yellow paint.

KILL ME. KILL ME NOW.

The students and other teachers have started coming out of their classes now. And soon enough the whole corridor was laughing at me.

After that, I just ran.

Ran to the nearest bathroom. And let's not get into how I scared the living shit out of a boy who was zipping his pants and started screaming about how he was too young to die.

I dashed out of the boy's washroom and into the one next to it.

***

Removing all that paint was bitch of a work.
It was all sticking to me and my hair.
I had scrubbed every bit of my hands and neck and face that it felt raw. I could still see a yellow line near my hairline. My clothes were still socked and were starting to feel really hot now.

I took my phone out of my pocket and which was absolutely fine.
Thank God for small favors.
And messaged Vi to come meet me in the bathroom saying it was an emergency.
She came excusing herself from the teacher with the forever green peeing excuse.

Her eyes widened as she looked me up and down. Before she could speak I told her to go and get me my spare clothes from the car.
I was quick to take Violet's advice to always keep spare clothes in your car. So I had an extra pair of jeans, a tank top and a pair of sneakers in my car.

After I was changed and completely free of all the yellow paint (thanks to vi she helped me take the paint off my hairs.) we stepped out of the bathroom and there standing with his back pressed to the opposite wall looking like a fricking Greek God was Ash himself.

He was full-on smirking and looked like he would burst into laughter again but I was really fuming now so he kept his fucking, annoying yet beautiful laughs locked up.

Violet took one look at him then at me and she just left.

Yup people, this lady who had refused to leave me alone in a secured garden was now just walking away without any explanations or excuse leaving me alone with freaking Ash Wright.

He looked me up and down and smirked.

"hey wet kitty."

Hey people

Hey people. Guess what, I developed a fever today and had to skip my test because of I was burning up.
So I stayed home and worked on the chapter cause I couldn't resist.

So here it is.

I hope you enjoy it. I love you all.

And yay we have 150 views. Thanks a lot.

So Comment. Share. Vote. And follow me for regular updates.

Byee

Next update: 23 October 2019