35- That is my Rosa(Ash's POV)

3, 2, 1  GO.

I heard the booming voice indicating us to start. I had my engine ready and the moment the voice said 'go' all of us were off.

Though the only person I was concentrated on was Nate. Without any doubt, he was the fastest and only one able to keep pace with me. 

So far we had been neck to neck.

I was gaining more and more speed. It felt exhilarating, intoxicating, and wonderful to experience such speed, we were nearing the end line. 

And that's when a flaming red car overtook both Nate's and my car.

'What the fuck. How did that even...'

I pushed on gas even more and apparently so did Nate cause he was moving up ahead in fury as well.

The finish line was just ahead visible and I pushed the gas to the fullest to overtake this car somehow.

I had been so focused on beating Nate that I had absolutely ignored any other car that had been near me.

This person will pay a hell lot.

My thoughts turned dark as anger hit me at the wrong time.

And the red car crossed the finishing line. Huh.

I stomped on my breaks, it took a moment for the cars to escape all the velocity and come to a sudden standstill.

I got out and so did Nate we both glowered at each other and then turned to whoever was in that damned red car.

Others were coming to a halt behind us as well.

We both started towards the unknown person as the car gate opened.

The leg that got out was way too thin to be a man's, soon her whole torso was out of the car and that lean, tall and beautiful body took my breath away.

'Is that Rose? That is my Rosa. But how?'

She faced both of us and took the helmet off shaking her long wavy hair out.

"How did you do that?" Nate growled beside me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked this girl was not safe here.
Nate started towards Rose and I caught the back of his jacket and he halted in his tracks.

"Stay away from her."

He turned and I left his jacket. Good, I'd rather he had his go at me.

"What is it to you? I will do whatever I want Wright," challenge overflowed his voice.

"Are you gonna start hurting woman now too?" I said and took a step towards him.

Some girl with blonde hair came running up to us with a black-haired boy in the toe and stood behind Nate.

"I'd rather not brag about hurting women if I were you, Wright," he said and I froze, oh at that moment I wished I had any other family in the world than the one I got, yes he was referring to the brothels that my wretched uncle own, I growled.

And I heard Andrew, Ryder, and Ness approach my side.

I raised my hand to punch him in the face, but before anyone could react Rose came between me and Nate and wrapped her delicate-looking hand around my fist.

I could have easily yanked my hand out of her tight grasp but the electricity that seemed to pass at her touch made me wanna embrace her.

Everyone stared wide-eyed at her bravery or stupidity. Nate put a hand on her shoulder instantly calming her down.