How can you enjoy this book better

Welcome everyone!

Please don't skip this part.

Regarding the story:

What's paranoid schizophrenia?

> According to WebMD, Schizophrenia is a kind of psychosis, which means your mind doesn't agree with reality. It affects how you think and behave. This can show up in different ways and at different times, even in the same person. The illness usually starts in late adolescence or young adulthood.

People with paranoid delusions are unreasonably suspicious of others. This can make it hard for them to hold a job, run errands, have friendships, and even go to the doctor. It's a psychosis, you cannot turn it on and off like a switch.

Why  paranoid schizophrenia?

> I feel like mental illness is one of the most commonly prejudiced and misunderstood subject, that is why I felt the need to bring light upon this matter through my writing.

Regarding the story as a whole:

>This story will have extreme contents. By extreme, I mean, abuse, drugs, sexual contents, violence, r*pe etc. Do you think you can handle it?

>There's no form of sexual abuse between the main characters.

>This is a dark romance, contains graphic description of abuse, murder and sexual harassment, self harm, mental illness, suicide. A lot of things you might find problematic, if so, please don't proceed. (I said it twice for a reason)

> No cheating or sleeping around.

>I tried to keep this book as realistic as possible, so I tried to keep the material raw. I ask you to keep an open mind while reading this book and understand everyone's perspective as you go on.

> The two main characters of this book are pretty messed up, they are not perfect and humans with flaws.

> Criticisms, questions and theories are always welcome.

>IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION ABOUT THIS BOOK, ANYTHING THAT CONFUSES YOU, DM ME. I URGE YOU TO NOT READ THIS BOOK IF YOU ARE UNDER 16.

> I tried to keep this book VERY REALISTIC  so that readers can experience the conditions and realize the severity of it. There is no romanticizing abuse or torture, glorification of psychotic behavior. Every behavior that might be considered as problematic is condemned in this story and criticized heavily.

> Rude comments can get you bashed and muted.

> I love writing diversity. So, if you don't like diversity, don't proceed. Homophobic, racist, xenophobic,degrading toward a certain religion, caste or creed, narrow minded comments will be deleted. (🙍 I'm very serious). (If you are any of the mentioned, I don't like you)

> if you find this story boring, you may stop reading it because different people have different opinions and that is totally understandable. Don't be rude in the comment section.

> Try not to skip any parts of this story if you want to get all the hints and references. I put a lot of references in the book, so, try to see the graphics and the phrases before and after of the story. That way, the book can be enjoyed to the most.

>This is my first story, I never wrote English stories before this one. I wrote it 3 years ago, when I was 15. I was naive to a lot of things. Thankfully I have learnt to do better with a broader perspective and better point of view. So, please enjoy this story as a fiction if you do read it and keep in mind the author condemns abusive behaviour in any shape or form. ABUSIVE BEHAVIOURS ARE NOT OKAY.

>It took me countless sleepless nights to write this book, tons of research about mental health and more than a year. I cherish this book, because it's my first attempt to make my voice heard, even though it's a mess. Talk with me and let me know what you find wrong. I will take actions and rectify my mistakes if there's any.

> DO NOT I MEAN DO NOT POST SPOILERS. DO NOT.

Some stuff about me:

Hello :) I am Sam and a highschool student. I am 18, and I love writing. When I'm not writing, I can be found reading, preferably a book with a lots of mystery, a spinkle of thriller, romance and darkness.

I like interacting with my readers, if you are having a bad day or just want a stranger to listen to you, or maybe of you liked how I write, you can drop by to say hi. I am always there :)

Copyrights:

This story is a work of fiction. It belongs to me ssybahz . DO NOT COPY IT, DO NOT PLAGIARIZE IT. IT DEMOTIVATES ME AS AN AUTHOR. If you find any story that mirrors this one, please inform me, I'd be grateful.

Promotions:

You can comment here to promote your stories. >>

Enjoy your cry

Enjoy your cry.

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫.

Do not proceed if you cannot take it.

Conditions mentioned in this book are-

Paranoid schizophrenia
Anorexia Nervosa
Anxiety
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Paranoid personality disorder
Schizophrenia

Edited: January 28th, 2021.