35- That is my Rosa(Ash's POV)

Start from the beginning

"Oh no, you don't get to touch him," Rose said amusement dripping from her tone.

I put my fist down.

She gave Nate an angry look and he backed up pretty quick with his hands in the air and went to stand beside that black-haired dude.

'Wow, I like it.'

"As for how I won, I did learn from the best." Again her voice was full of amusement.

"What are you talking about?" I said putting all my focus on Rose.

"I am not as clean as you believe asshat."

She came close, really close I froze again as she stood up on her tiptoes and leaned towards the bottom of my ear and whispered.

"I am Damien Wild's daughter and the one you were just going to punch is my twin," she moved away and smirked.

My mouth was open and eyes wide. And the functioning of my brain halted for a second as the realization hit me. Wild and Wilder.

'Damn.'

I looked back and forth between her and Nate, both of them were smirking identically. Nate had his hands folded in front his legs crossed and was leaning against that red car while Rose stood there her hands folded at her back looking up at me. Watching as I tried to remember how to close my mouth.

I took hold of her hand as she started to walk away and pulled her into me.

And my lips found hers and I got lost in the moment. She wound her hands around my neck pulling me closer as I slid my hands down to her waist.

When we broke apart when it became necessary to breath I could see that kissing her was not a mistake. She was smiling up at me and it was contagious cause I was grinning from ear to ear as well.

She was still in my arms when the catcalls from around the tracks took place of the shocked silence.

I turned to find Nate still leaning against the red car and looking at Rose in amusement and now that I looked at all their features, I noticed they matched. Same soft brown eyes, same brown hairs, it was a surprise that I had not figured it out earlier even their face structure had similarities.

Rose dragged me to Nate and I wanted to protest but held myself back.

"I knew you were going to do that," Nate smirked at Rose.

"Well and I knew you were gonna lose," she said shrugging her shoulders.

His face transformed.

"How the hell did you WIN?" he bellowed at her.

"Let's just say mom is not the only one in our family who can drive a car," she said chuckling, I still had her hand in my hand.

Her dad, I realized must be the one to teach her whatever that was she did to overtake both of us and win the race.

I will gladly let this woman be the death of me. I smiled at the thought.

She looked up and raised an eyebrow.

"You know how they say curiosity killed the cat," I smirked.

"I am the cat and you Rose, you are fucking curiosity." I smiled seeing her smirk.

"Who is Curiosity Rose and why are you fucking her," Andrew said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh my God, why can't you be serious even for a minute." Diya smacked his back as everyone shook their heads. She looked like an angry little kid next to him.

"Because then I won't be able to do this!" he said as he caught Diya's waist in one swift motion, bent his head down to her level and connected his lips with hers, she was way startled to react in any way.

and then we were all startled as she kissed him back instead of punching him.

Woah.

"Woo hoo," it was Rose's voice from beside me.

Andrew picked her up in a hug without breaking the kiss and turned her in two quick circles before putting her down and laughing out loud at everyone's expressions. 

"You wanna come with me?" I looked down at her.

She started to nod but her asshat of a brother interrupted us.

"Nuh huh you are not taking my sister anywhere," Nate said throwing daggers at me.

"You don't get to tell me what to do," Rose shouted back.

"Oh yeah I am your brother, I do," he said.

"Well you don't I am older and you will listen to me not the other way around," Rose hissed.

"Barely by twelve minutes," he said.

"Twelve and a half!" Rose hissed.

"See if I care," he said

They are fucking adorable together, only if I had a camera, I snickered at my thoughts.

"Umm well Ash, uh you know that trip we took together, we might have to fix that," I heard my sister say to me.

Well shit.

And two ships have sailed

And two ships have sailed. #RASH & #DANDREW

Man, I swear I have no idea how my ship names turn out funny.
People the credit for the YouTube video you saw up there goes to the one and only after_fookingTrEvOr everyone go and check out that edit and all her amazing book 'Red Scar' And Sofia you made my day by making this edit for me. You are absolutely the best, this surprise was awesome and I am grateful to have a friend like you. I hope we stay friends forever and ever and one day I promise we will meet up and celebrate everything we miss out because of this separation between us.

Vote. Comment. Share. Follow.
That's all
Byee

Next update - 10 December 2019