"Are you sure you do?" Hermione asked and FP nodded his head firmly. "It doesn't seem like it."

"Come o-"

"Don't 'come on' me, I'm not here to lecture you, I'm here just to let you know something." Hermione cut FP off. "If it happens so that you learn a thing or two out of this great."

"Then go on." FP just wanted that talk to be over so he could go to his trailer and wait for Alice to come too.

"These past weeks you played with Alice-"

"I-"

"Don't interrupt me!" Hermione said firmly, she wasn't there to listen to FP. "You have her wrapped around your finger because once she's in she's all in, believe me I know her. Have you ever had a dog FP?"

"Yes." FP answered unsure of where the conversation was going.

"So you know how jealous and sad a dog gets when their owner isn't giving them love, but he's giving it to someone else?" Hermione asked and FP cocked his head to the side slightly getting an idea of what Hermione was going to say next. "Right in front of her."

"I have no choice." FP said truly believing in his words and Hermione laughed in his face.

"Do you even see the look in her eyes when Gladys is around?" Hermione asked taking a step closer to FP. "She's broken, she's broken all the time and it's your fault." FP listened carefully to Hermione's words. "You're rarely there to pick up the pieces when she falls apart. You stood her up on her birthday and when she wanted to celebrate getting the new role on this upcoming movie, you made her go to that stupid place you two have and you never showed up. And these are only three of all the times you let her down these past weeks."

FP looked away from Hermione remembering every time he didn't show up and told Alice he would, every unanswered call or text. "Alice is crying for the smallest things about you like she's a teenager. But not because she didn't get to be one even though she didn't or because you're her first relationship, but because she loves you with every fiber of her being and you don't give a shit about her."

FP turned around and started walking away with Hermione's words repeating in his mind. Hermione called for his name a few times, but he didn't stop, he kept walking and made his way to his trailer. FP sat down on the couch and placed his elbows on his knees as he let his head fall in his hands thinking about what he could do next after hearing Hermione out.

Hermione knocked on the door to Alice's trailer before she entered. Alice was still talking with Polly and Betty so Hermione said 'hi' and started working on something while Alice finished talking. Hermione glanced over at Alice every once in a while when she'd laugh because of something the girls said and eventually she noticed the necklace. Alice had told Hermione about it earlier that day, but Hermione didn't see it because Alice wasn't wearing it while filming the scenes.

Half an hour later Alice finished talking with her girls and with a smile on her face she turned her attention to Hermione. "So did mom od again?" Alice asked knowing already it was about her mother because it wasn't the first time Hermione brought bad news abour her.

"Not this time."

✓ ✓ ✓

Sorry I didn't update for two days, but I had a really important Latin exam so I had to study and yesterday I was out of town.

Anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter! Of course, if y'all are still alive after the Falice content we just got.❤️

❤️

✓

✓ ✓