Chapter 16

When FP and Alice arrived there it wasn't dark outside yet. They parked the cars somewhere between trees and left their things in there as they walked around for a while just holding hands. Alice was leaning on FP's side and eventually he let go of her hand and wrapped his arm around her to keep her close. "This is beautiful." Alice said when they reached the lake.

"Do you wanna swim?" FP asked looking at Alice and she shook her head, her eyes glued to the lake.

"Let's bring the things we have from the car then we can swim." Alice didn't want to walk back to their cars after swimming so she thought it was best to take their things there.

"I'll bring them, you enjoy the view." FP kissed the top of Alice's head before he rushed to the car. He wanted to spend as much time with Alice as he could so it didn't take him more than a couple of minutes to get back.

FP let the bags down on the ground and looked at Alice. She had her arms wrapped around herself and she looked happy, just watching the lake and the trees around, taking in the beauty and the simplicity around them. Eventually Alice turned around and caught FP staring at her. "What are you looking at?" Alice asked, a smile spread across her face.

"The most beautiful woman in the whole wide world." FP said walking over to Alice. He wrapped his arms around her from behind and rested them on her stomach. He moved a little so his chin was on her shoulder and Alice leaned her head against his.

"We are going to have to do this more often." Alice told FP and he agreed with her. It was just the two of them, enjoying each others company and there was nothing else they could ask for.

"This is our place from now on." FP told Alice and she was happy to hear it. 'Their place', it meant no one else was there, not Jughead, Betty or Polly, not Gladys, no one to interrupt them and it was amazing, even if it was going to be just for a few hours. Thinking of the kids Alice quickly moved her hand to her back pocket and took out her phone. "Everything ok?" FP asked and Alice nodded before she put her phone back.

"I just checked to see if we had signal. In case something happens, you know?" Alice said and FP pressed a kiss behind her ear.

"You're amazing." FP said before he moved away from Alice. She turned to look at him as FP took off his shirt. "Enjoying this view?" FP asked Alice and she nodded, her first instinct was to roll her eyes, but she was indeed enjoying her view.

"Your view will be so much better." Alice said after FP took off the rest of his clothes and he was left with his swim shorts.

Alice slowly took her shirt off teasing FP. She was wearing a simple white bra, but Alice didn't need to wear anything special for FP to find her beautiful. "Here will be a gorgeous sunset." Alice said finding an excuse to turn around and give FP the opportunity to see her from behind when she bent down and took her pants off after she kicked off her shoes.

FP was smiling when he walked towards Alice. She turned around when she felt his hands on her hips and when he took her hands in his Alice pulled him around for a hug. "You're stunning."

"You're very handsome yourself." Alice said and moved a little so she could look at him in the eyes. "And I love you." She whispered and FP placed a kiss on her nose. Alice couldn't help, but chuckle at the tender gesture.

"I love you too." FP told Alice before he stepped away from her and rushed towards the lake. "Last one in's a loser!" FP yelled as he was almost in the lake by the time Alice even began to head there.

Alice swam in the lake to where FP was and she splashed him with water. "This is for cheating." Alice said then she splashed him again after she spoke. "And this is for cute face you made the first time I did it."

"Nice try." FP laughed and he splashed Alice with water himself. As she flipped her hair on her back FP looked around them and he thought he saw someone. He squinted to see better and there he was. "How long can you hold your breath?"

"What? Wh-" Alice didn't get to finish her sentence because FP pushed her under the water. The man he saw started walking around the trees and he saw FP and waved at him.

"Lumberjack." FP said when he realised who that was. Eventually the man made his way away from the lake and to Alice's benefit he did it quickly.

Alice gasped for air when FP let go of her and she looked at him angrily. "What the hell was that?" Alice asked FP loudly and he told her that he saw someone. "They couldn't have figure out who we were anyway, they were too far."

"I wasn't going to let him see you." FP said looking at Alice seriously and she knew immediately what it was about.

"You're jealous." Alice said with a smile and FP shook his head trying to deny it, but Alice knew better. "Yes you are."

"No, I'm not." FP said firmly and Alice swam to him again. She wrapped her legs around his middle and her hands around his neck.

"I'm not making fun of you." Alice said thinking that that was why FP didn't want to admit it and she was right. "I think it's sweet."

"But there's nothing for me to be jealous of, right?" FP asked and Alice shook her head assuring him of that.

"I'm all yours FP." Alice smiled and she kissed FP on the lips. "It's nice to see you're jealous too."

"You too?" FP asked and Alice nodded.

"You're married and to be honest Gladys is beautiful, of course I'm jealous." Alice said and it was FP's turn to kiss her, but he kossed her with more passion.

"Don't be, I'm yours too."

✓ ✓ ✓

I'm sorry that the chapters are kind of short and that I'm not posting every day, but I have a lot of things to do. Anyway, hope y'all enjoy this story!❤️

✓ ✓ ✓