29. A Piece of Steel >Sealand<

Hello there, fans and non-fans. I've got a little thing to say to you.

Fans, I've been getting so many great comments, and they're making so many of my days. They are tremendously helpful and very awesome. I love you all.

Non-fans, why haven't you fanned me yet? 0.o?

Also, since everyone is feeling weird about this, in this chapter you are around the same age as him/ he is the same age as you. Okay?

~*~

You reached inside the hat, shifting your gaze away to make it a surprise to yourself.

Something cold and metallic touched your fingertips. Curiosity overthrew you, and you pulled it out, grasping it in your hand.

Unclenching your hand, you found a small piece of steel in your hand.

What?

You looked around for anyone giving a sign that it was theirs. Soon, your eyes landed on a boy with blonde hair and courageous, blue eyes. His blue eyes sparkled with delight, and one thought fluttered through your mind.

Please no.

He smiled and jumped up, grabbing your hand in his.

"What?" you said, dumbfounded.

"Sealand, I thought I told you to stay home!!" Britain yelled, pointing at Sealand.

"I got an invite, so mleh!" Sealand said, sticking his tongue out at Britain.

And with that, Sealand dragged you into the closet, shutting the door behind him. Buttons were heard, along with a "Seven minutes, bro."

Sealand smiled at you, closing his eyes cutely.

"Well, hi there!" he smiled, bouncing on his heels.

"You're way to energetic," you smiled wide at him.

"I'm just perfect; don't judge me...." Sealand said, puffing out his cheeks and crossing his arms across his chest.

"Aw, Sealand, you are perfect!" you squealed, glomping him and smiling wide.

"If I'm so perfect, can I have a kiss?" he smiled, looking at you.

You contemplated this for a second, letting go of him. Smiling, you kissed his cheek.

"I meant a kiss kiss, (your name)!" Sealand whined.

"Well then," you started, kissing his lips quickly.

He smirked, "No fair; that was too quick."

"All's fair in love a-" you started before getting interrupted.

He moved in and kissed your lips, wrapping his hands around your waist so that you wouldn't move away. After a few seconds of heaven, he let the kiss end, resting his head on your forehead and smiling wide at you.

"Much better," Sealand smiled.

"I-" you started.

The door opened to an angry Brit, glaring at you two. The sight was so scary that you jumped to Sealand, snuggling into him for safety.

"Time's up. Get out," Britain growled, walking away from the door.

"Come on, (your name)," Sealand nudged at you.

"Is he gone?" you plead.

Sealand smiled, picking you up bridal-style and carrying you to the room. You squealed in surprise and clung to him.

For the rest of the night, he gave you small kisses on your cheeks while you all played some board games.

~*~

On hiatus after this chapter! Sorry, my inspiration for this book is very low, and if I tried, it wouldn't be good. Maybe if you guys want, you can inbox me ideas for the next chapters, and IF I get inspired (which sadly probably won't be too easy to do), I'll write it out and dedicate it to you!!