1. A White Cloth >Italy<

You reached around in the hat and pulled out something grainy and soft. You opened your eyes slowly and found out that it was a white cloth. You looked around the room in a full-scan. Italy leaned over Germany's shoulder.

"Ve~ Th-That's mine...." Italy said, twiddling his fingers.

Your face was shocked. Italy wasn't hot; he's cute. It's a totally different scale, man.

"White cloth? Okay, tell me why," you said, sighing at why he wouldn't put in, like, pasta or something.

"It's the leftovers from my white flags...." he said, looking down.

"Well, okay then. Into the closet we go," you said, trying to get this over with as fast as possible.

"CLOSET!?!?!?!" he screamed.

"Dude, it's the rules. Go on," America said, pushing Italy towards the door.

He ran at full speed over to Germany and hugged his neck, crying.

"Vat in ze Holy Furer are joo doing, Italy?" he asked.

"IT'S SO SCARY!!! IT'S GONNA BE DAAAARK!!!" he whined.

"Italy?" you called.

"Yes, bella?" he asked.

"I have a light-bulb in my closet. It's not going to be dark," you said, holding out your hand.

He hesitantly took it, and America pushed you two in the closet. You turned on the light, and America started a timer on his phone.

"Seven minutes, dude," he said, closing the door with the tip of his shoe.

You two sat there in silence.

"Bella?" he asked, looking down.

You looked up at him.

"What?" you asked.

"It's still so scary in here....c....can I have a hug?" he asked, whimpering a little.

You nodded and pulled him into a hug, smiling. He smelled like pasta, which he probably made before he came to the party.

"It's not as scary anymore," he said, hugging your waist.

"Well, that's great," you said, petting back his hair.

"You're so nice, bella," he smiled, releasing your hug.

You kind of wanted to hug him forever, wanted to keep him in your arms.

"Well, I try to be as nice as possible to you, Italy," you smiled.

"Oh, really?" he said.

"Yea! I was actually thinking that tomorrow we could make pasta?" you asked.

"YES!" he squealed, wrapping his arms around you.

Before you knew it, his lips were on yours. You were a little confused at this, but it felt....

....right.

He ended it all too soon, jumping back up against the wall.

"I-I'm so sorry, NAME," he said, trying to smile.

"It's...." you said, not finding the right words to say.

Your mind jumbled up with thoughts and emotions and feelings and ARG!!!!

You threw yourself at him, kissing him again. Why did you kiss him again? Why are you kissing him?

The door opened with America at the end. You looked up, ending the kiss.

"Time's up, guys," he said, walking away.

You walked out before Italy, looking behind yourself. You blew a kiss to him and smiled when he smiled at you, pretending to catch it with his hand.

~*~
Jesus, okay, I fixed the Italian, I've gotten like forty comments, I get it, I fixed it.

What did you think? Rate, comment, like. I don't know whom else to write about, so ask, and you shall receive. Ve~!