16. A Note-card >Russia<

Dedicated to: tomatotaku.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

You felt inside the hat slowly, feeling around the items. Then, a thin, papery material touched your hand, and you grabbed it and took it out.

It was a card.

Not a regular card, though. A note-card. With a name on it. Russia. You turned your head towards him, and he smiled, walking over to you. He grabbed your arm with one hand and picked you up. You dangled in the air by your arm as he walked to the closet, smiling. America, kind of scared, closed the door and started the timer.

You backed up into the corner, slinking down to the ground.

"H-Hey, Russia? You-You're not gonna hurt me....right?" you asked, trying to be as small as you could into the corner.

He knelt down into the ground on the opposite side, leaning his back against the opposite wall and letting his legs touch the other wall. It was a fairly large closet, too. He just let out a sigh, putting his hand over his face.

Oh, crap. Russia feels bad. Something terrible is happening....

"R-Russia?" you asked, uncurling yourself a little so that you could see him.

"Da?" he asked, taking his hand down and looking at you.

"W-W-What's wrong?" you asked.

"Everyone thinks I'm terrible," he smirked, laughing a little.

"I-I don't think you're terrible, Russia sir," you said, moving so that you sat on your knees once you knew he wasn't going to hurt you.

"You're tense, you called me 'sir', and you're stuttering. You're afraid of me," he said.

"Y-You seem nice, Russia," you said, trying to make him feel better.

"Yea, sure. I seem nice, but inside, I'm a cruel, vicious demon," he said, a little sad.

You inched your way over to him until you were right next to him. Slowly, you went into the position he was in, but your feet were nowhere near the end; you were as short as short could be. Then, you wrapped your arms around his arm, leaning on his shoulder.

"You're nice, Russia," you said.

He just looked at you in bewilderment. Then, his eyes softened, and he rested his head on yours. This sent a shiver down your spine as you were scared for a moment, then you just closed your eyes.

"Hey, look at that card again," he whispered in your hair.

You pulled out the card and looked at him.

"Open it," he said.

You unfolded it, and it read:Я люблю тебя. You looked at him.

"What does this mean?" you asked.

He smiled at you.

"It's 'I love you' in Russian," he said.

You looked up at him, then kissed his cheek.

"Я люблю тебя, Russia," you said, snuggling into his arm.

"Я действительно люблю тебя." he said, kissing your forehead.

"YO, BROS! TIME IS UP!" America laughed, swinging open the door annoyingly.

"Kolkolkol...." Russia started.

You touched his hand once, and he stopped. He smiled at you, and you both started to get up. You stayed the whole night, wrapping your arms around his neck or sitting on top of him. At least Belarus and Lithuania were going on a date soon. Maybe she might fall in love with him and leave Russia alone. Russian cuisine is something that you'll have to learn, but it sure is good! You'll have to learn how to bake with a печка. Oh, god, you're gonna need a Russian dictionary. You hope they're not expensive on eBay....

~*~

How did you like it? Rate, comment, vote. Ask who you want, and you shall receive.

Я люблю тебя - I love you in Russian

Я действительно люблю тебя - I really love you in Russian

печка - stove in Russian.