20. A Hair Brush >Poland<

Dedicated to: NikiSummerstheninja

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

You reached into the hat lazily to feel something . You pulled it out.

It was a hair brush.

You examined it to see that it had bright blonde hair in it. Looking around, Poland found his way to you.

"Yo, NAME, you so totally got my brush, gurl!!" he said, winking at you.

"Uh, yea, Po-" you started before he pulled you by the hand into the closet.

America yelled a "seven minutes, duuuuuudes" after Poland shut the door behind him. You leaned back against the wall lazily.

"So, what's up, Poland?" you asked, yawning a little at the end.

"Are you tired, girlie?" he asked, wide-eyed.

"Yea, I guess, but it's my party. I can't fall asleep now," you said, eyes wishing for sleep.

You had actually not gotten enough sleep last night, but you didn't mind. You were just wishing to not fall asleep before the end of the party.

"Here, sit down," he said, sitting down cross-legged on the floor next to you and patting the spot next to him.

You sat down next to him, sitting on the bottom of your legs. He wrapped his arm around your shoulder, letting you lean against his arm. You put your head on his shoulder.

"Like, better?" he asked.

"M hm...." you sighed, slowly closing your eyes.

He leaned over and kissed your forehead, leaving his lips on you for a few seconds.

"Thanks, Poland. I....I'm really....really....t....tired...." you said, slowly falling asleep.

"You're totally welcome," he smiled, leaning his head on yours.

Then, you fell asleep.

(When you're asleep~)

"Time's-" America started.

"Shh," Poland said, glaring at him.

America shut up and walked away with his arms held high in surrender. Then, Poland took his head off of yours slowly so that he didn't wake you up.

"Hey, like, NAME? Are you still asleep?" he asked.

You didn't reply. He sighed at you. Getting up slowly and letting you lean against the wall, he got up. Slowly, he picked you up without waking you up. He walked you over to your bed that was in the corner of the room. He laid you down on your bed.

Then, he turned around and smiled.

"I guess it's time to go home," he whispered loudly.

Everyone agreed and quietly walked out and back to their houses. Poland stayed behind after everyone left and gave you a kiss on your forehead.

"Goodnight," he smiled.

"Goodnight....Poland...." you murmured, turning to the side.

He smiled back at you, and then, he left the house, blushing a little.

~*~

How was it? I thought I'd make this one cute, so eh. No more requests until I'm done! (June 28, 2012) Like, vote, comment, rate.