3. A Maple Leaf >Canada<

REDONE VERSION

Reaching into the hat, you felt the same things that would be in it. Then, something crumbled upon contact. It felt very dry and vein-y? You pulled it out and slowly opened your eyes.

In your hand was a leaf. A red, three-pointed leaf. This seemed familiar. What was this? Oak? Maple?

"A maple leaf?" you asked, turning your head around to everyone.

Canada popped up into your view. You smiled at him, and he returned the favor. America picked you up, walking to the closet, with him following behind. America shut the door behind you two with a sly "seven minutes, dudes".

You stepped back into a corner, the room dark as it could get with the light somewhat-ly shining underneath the door.

"Hey, Canada?" you asked. You couldn't hear him move, but you could tell from the shade that he did.

When he spoke, his voice was sweet and soft, "Yes?"

"I have a question," you asked, sitting down cross-legged.

You could tell he sat down in front of you.

"What is your question, please?" he asked.

Sometimes you swore he had more manners than Britain.

"What....Well, what is that hair?" you asked, pointing to his hair curl. When you two were sitting down, you could see more of his face.

"It's....It's....kind of....like...." he stuttered, turning his head.

Your hand graced it gently.

"What are you doing?!" he asked, louder than usual.

You didn't know why he was getting all freaked out. I mean, it's just a hair, right?

"Romano said it hurts when you pull it. Is that true?" you asked, tilting your head to the side.

"Well, it's just....it....it's a way to....um....turn me on," he whispered at the end so that you almost couldn't hear. Almost.

"Really?" you asked, smiling and touching it again.

"Don't touch it, please!" he said, backing up a little.

"Why not?" you smirked, twirling it in your finger.

He started gritting his teeth and closing his eyes in pain. Maybe it was pain, maybe not.

"And if I pull it?" you asked.

"Please don't!" he said, sitting up straight in shock.

"And if I do?" you asked.

"Don't, please!" he said.

You continued to twirl it in your finger, thinking. Then, you thought, what's the worst that could happen? It just hurt a lot? Maybe it hurt just like getting kicked in the balls. He'll get better. Decidedly, you pulled it with your thumb and index finger. Before you could even blink, he was hovering over you with his lips pressed against yours, his hands to your cheeks. Then, as quickly as it happened, he let go of you and widened his eyes.

"O-Oh, I-I'm so so so so sorry!" he exclaimed, shaking his head slightly at himself.

You were still under him when you looked down slightly, then back up at him. You shook your head back and forth at him.

"Canada?" you asked him softly.

"Yes, please?" he asked, looking down at you with, what you could feel radiating off of him, red cheeks.

"Kiss me again," you whispered.

"W-What?" he stuttered, leaning back a little.

You put your arms around his neck, pulling him back.

"Kiss me again," you repeated, a little louder.

"I-" he got out before his lips pressed gently against yours.

You smiled, kissing him back. His hands kept himself propped up as he leaned into the kiss. Nothing more than lips against lips, very soft and careful. His caution was very noticeable, nothing too extreme.

You didn't notice when the door creaked open with America on the other side, smiling wide.

"Go, bro! Get some!" he laughed.

You rolled your eyes at him and sat up, making him do the same. You stood up, pulling Canada out of the closet with you. The night was spent laying next to him, his arm slightly around your waist carefully while everyone else played some board games.