18. A Mask >Turkey<

Dedicated to: Iceland_

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

You reached in the hat, eager to find out who you'll get. Your hand touched something smooth and a little floppy. You pulled it out.

It was a small, white mask.

Someone grabbed the mask out of your hands and put it on his face before anyone could see him unmasked. You sighed and walked to the closet with Turkey following behind. America closed the door with a "Seven minutes, brah".

The closet was dark, and you couldn't see a thing. Then, hands wrapped around your waist in a hug, and you were pulled against a body.

"I'm glad you found mine," he smiled, his chin on your head.

After a second, you smiled at him.

"I have a deal for you," you smiled.

He pulled away from you as if to see your face or if to make sure the conversation wasn't as awkward. You couldn't tell if it was either or both.

"Do you like me?" you asked.

He remained silent, trying as hard as he could to say something, but he couldn't. You giggled a little.

"I'll take that as a yes," you smiled.

"And your deal?" he asked.

"If you unmask yourself and STAY unmasked for....a week, I'll kiss you," you smiled.

He started stuttering, then stopped. Smiling, you wrapped your arms around his neck and leaned your head against his shoulder.

"Deal," he whispered, smiling.

You smiled back at him, then slowly unhooded him, showing off his brown hair. By now, your eyes had adjusted to the darkness, and you could see him better. Then, slowly, you took off his mask, showing off his brown eyes. You smiled at him.

"And your end of the deal?" he smirked.

You leaned up on your tippy-toes and placed your lips onto his. He smirked into it, letting his hands stay on your waist, pulling you to him. Then, you ended the kiss, and he frowned.

"That's all I get? For a whole week I have to be unmasked, but I get one kiss?" he said, emphasizing the one.

You gave him a peck on the lips again, then five more.

"Seven kisses for seven days," you smiled.

"That's better," he smiled back, twirling a strand of your hair in his finger.

"You know....I like you better without the mask," you smiled.

"How about we make a deal. For every day from now on, I'll keep off the mask if you kiss me," he said, looking at the hair in his in finger.

"Deal," you said, pecking his lips.

Then, America opened the door, wide-eyed. You both walked out together while everyone was saying things like "Who is that?" or "Whoa, she got him to take off his mask!" You sat by his side, and he put his arm around your shoulders, making you lean on his body a little. Everyone started playing Twister while you and a few others watched, laughing at how people fell. You both had a great time that night, and afterwards, you made sure he didn't put on his mask for a few years.

~*~
What did you think? Rate, comment, like. Ask, and you shall receive.