22. A Glove >Sweden<

Dedicated to: Iggysaywhat030 P.S., Awesome name, dude.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

You reached around in the hat that was picked up and shoved under your nose by an impatient America.

"Come on, pick something already; this isn't rocket science!!" America moaned.

"Don't rush me, Six Flags (A/N: hahahahahaha!)!" you snapped, picking out the first thing on the pile to make America stop holding the hat where you had to go cross-eyed to see what was in it.

You pulled it out and saw that it was a black glove. Only a few people wore gloves, so you had to go search through your memory box to think. That is, until someone grunted, making you loose count.

You looked over to where the sound came from to see Sweden standing by the door, waiting for you to walk in. Slowly, you walked in, and he continued in after you, shutting the door. A noise started, so it must mean someone turned on the timer.

"So, Mister Sweden, what do you wanna do in here?" you asked, looking up at him.

He grunted, shrugging his shoulders.

"M--Maybe you'd kiss me?" you asked, trying to get your point across before realizing you sounded like a dork.

He grunted again, shrugging his shoulders. Sheesh, didn't this guy talk at all?

"I don't really know this game all that well," he said.

FINALLY, HE TALKED! *cough* I mean, oh wow.

"You don't?" you asked, walking up to him.

"Not really," he muttered.

"Let me teach you. Usually, you put your hands here," you said, putting his hand on your waist.

"Pretty much, you make out in here?" he asked.

"W-Wha?! No! I mean, yea, well, I just...." you stuttered.

"I get it. I do this," he said, pulling you closer to him.

Then, he put his lips on yours, slowly moving around. You were surprised at him. You thought he was gay, for Pete's (who?) sake! Now, he was kissing you like he had the experience of a high school jock! You let go hesitantly after a little.

"S-Sweden?" you asked, looking up at him.

"Is that not what we do?" he asked, purely confused.

You mentally face-palmed.

"Yes, Sweden. That's what we do in here," you sighed.

"Oh, so should I continue?" he asked.

You answered him by kissing his lips back. (A/N: At this point in writing, I saved a spider's life.) You slowly kissed back to find him suddenly putting his tongue into your mouth.

"What are you doing?" you asked, ending the kiss.

He just smirked at you, kissing your lips again. Just then, the door opened up with Six Flags saying it was time to go out. Finland, Estonia, and Latvia in the background started cheering. You blushed, looking away. Then, Sweden picked you up bridal-style and walked you to the circle, setting you down in his lap. Then, everyone played some wack-job game that Six Flags over there came up with.

~~~~

I'm backed up on requests now, so please don't ask for any more until I'm all done! Enjoy reading my Hetalia Drabble story in the mean time~! Anyways, did you like the story? It took me a while, so don't shoot me! *cowers*