13. A Key-chain >Denmark<

Dedicated to: xllX_Marie_Xllx

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Your hand was placed into the hat, slowly. This night has to get better or else they might ask to leave. Your fingertips touched something curious, so you wrapped your hand around it and pulled it out.

It was a key-chain.

The chain wasn't too long, and it was silver. At the end, there was a crown. This could only mea-

"YO, MAN! YOU GOT MINE! A HA HA!" Denmark yelled, jumping on you.

He was laughing his butt off on top of you as you were trying with all of your might to get this country off of your body before he crushed your innards. Finally, after about three minutes, you succeeded in throwing him off of you. You got up and started to breathe again.

"Closet....now....!" you huffed, pointing to the closet.

"Fine!" he laughed, skipping over to the closet like a valley girl.

You mentally face-palmed, then walked over to the closet. Once you were inside, America started the timer and closed the door. At this point, you were almost done huffing and puffing.

"I owe you an apology," he smiled, scratching his neck awkwardly.

"Ya think?!" you said, cracking your back with your hands on the small of your back.

"Sorry 'bout that, broseph," he laughed nervously.

"Forgiven," you sighed.

"Give me your phone number," he said.

"That has nothing to do with what you just said," you said, sighing.

"Come on," he whined.

You sighed, knowing that he wouldn't stop until you gave him your number.

"Give me a pen," you sighed.

He handed you a pen out of nowhere, which made you wonder where he kept a pen.... You wrote down the number on his arm, rolling the sleeve down afterwards.

"Happy now?" you asked, throwing his arm down.

He nodded, smiling wide. You rolled your eyes at him. Men can be such idiots.

"I have one more request," he smiled.

"I'm not your servant," you glared.

"Oh, come on!" he whined.

You sighed, then looked at him, giving him a look that said: Go ahead and say what you were going to say, nimrod.

"Kiss me," he said, proudly.

"What?" you asked.

You must not have heard him correctly. Did he just say-?

"I said," he put his hands on your waist, then wrapped them around you tenderly, "Kiss me."

"Denmark, I-" you started.

His warm lips pressed against yours. Slowly, he pulled your body up against his. You stayed there, slowly kissing him back. Then, he ended your kiss.

 "I'll call you later," he winked at you.

He walked out of the door with America walking up towards the closet. Holy ninja-powers, batman!

You stayed the rest of the night, averting your gaze from the country. The next morning at 5:30 precisely, he called you, waking you up. Then, you went out with him. And another date. And you started to fall in love with him....and he to you.

~*~

How did you like it? Rate, comment, vote. Ask who you want, and you shall recieve.