9. A Gold Coin >Prussia<

This is requested by ThatRavingFangirl.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

You reached into the bag and felt something smooth and lumpy. You pulled it out and found that it was a shiny gold coin. You looked at it, twisting it in your hand.

"That is mine~" Prussia said, cackling a laugh at the end.

You rolled your eyes at him, then walked into the closet. He walked in, closing the door behind him. America started the timer and yelled a "Seven minutes, dudes!"

You both stood there in silence for a few seconds. The whole closet was dark, but his red eyes showed a red gleam of light. His eyes, though, were staring at the ground.

"I think you're awesome," Prussia said, breaking the silence.

W-What? P-Prussia t-thinks I-I'm a-a-awesome? you thought.

"Of course, not as awesome as me, but....pretty close," he nervously laughed once at the end.

You could only stare at him, thinking to yourself WHAT THE HECK WAS GOING ON?!!?!

He walked one step towards you.

"I....I have a question...." he said, continuing to look down.

"Y-Yes?" you asked, confused as heck about what he could possibly be thinking at this point.

"C....Could I kiss you?" he asked, looking into your eyes.

The red gleam of his eyes stared into your eyes as you stared back, immobilized at how beautiful the colour was, like a moth to a flame. You tried to speak, but you couldn't. Finally, you just nodded your head once.

He smiled, hope filling his eyes. He took one hand to the small of your back and the other to your neck. Slowly, his lips touched yours. This wasn't what you expected. The ego-maniac was actually....nice, not violent. Not hurtful. It felt....sweet. Soft. Gentle.

He pulled away, gently. You looked at him, and he looked at you. He smiled at you. You didn't expect this.

"I really like you, NAME," he said.

"I-I-I-" you stuttered, not knowing what to say.

He kissed your lips again, silencing you. You stayed there for a while, kissing him back.

America opened the door slowly.

"Yo, man! Don't hurt her!" America yelled.

Prussia's eyes went wide as he quickly got off of you. You grabbed his hand, looking at him and smiling. You walked out, taking him out with you. You spent the rest of the night smiling next to him, trying to reassure him that it was okay, that he was a good guy. At least you thought so. It may be only you, but at least he feels loved. You do love him, and him to you.

~*~

What did you think? Rate, comment, like. I love Prussia ^^ not as much as Mara-chan, but I do. AND SO DOES SAM-CHAN! A HA HA!!! Ask who you want, and you shall receive. Ve~!