6. A Burnt Scone >Britain<

You reached in the bag to find everything super delicate or smooth. You touched something hard, like a stone. Curiosity overthrew you, and you pulled it out.

It looked like a rock, but parts of it could crumble off. So, maybe it wasn't a rock?

"W-Who's rock is this?" you asked.

"What do you mean?! I-It's a scone!" Britain yelled.

That makes more sense.

"Come on, Britain," you said, taking his hand and walking in the closet.

America set his timer and showed you, closing the door.

"Is it bad...." he asked.

"Bad for what, Britain?" you asked.

"Bad if I like you?" he asked, holding your hands in his.

"I...." you started.

He quickly put his lips on yours, silencing you. Slowly, you started to kiss him back. All too soon, he ended it, looking into your eyes.

"I'm sorry. That was rude of me. I didn't even ask you. I'm sorry," he said, looking down.

"It's okay," you smiled, kissing his cheek.

"If you don't mind, could I kiss you again?" he asked.

You nodded, smiling. He leaned over and kissed you again, more passionately this time. Time had flew by as you kissed him happily. You didn't even notice until Britain let your lips separate that America was at the door.

"I've been waiting here for ten minutes, dudes," America rolled his eyes, getting out of the way.

You both walked out, blushing. You spent the rest of the day with him, having him talk about his adventures as a pirate.

~*~

What did you think? Rate, comment, like. I don't really like this all that much, but ask who you want, and you shall receive. Ve~!