5. A Piece of Sheet Music >Austria<

Dedicated to fromAustriawithLove

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

You felt something papery and folded. You pulled it out, and it was a small square of folded paper. Unfolding it, you saw lines with small dots on it.

It was sheet music.

Looking around, you saw Austria. You thought that Austria didn't come. Apparently he did. He reached out his hand and led you into the closet, letting you in first. America closed the door behind you two and started his phone timer.

"H-Hello," you started.

"Hi," he muttered, his hands behind his back.

"I don't know what to say...." you said, fumbling with your feet.

"How about I start? I....I've always had a liking towards you," he said, looking down to avert your now shocked gaze.

"R-Really?" you asked, shocked.

He nodded his head once. You never really thought of him liking you. You just always thought he was seclusive.

"You're really pretty, and just the sound of your voice is more beautiful than my piano could ever dream of sounding," he said, walking towards you.

"No way," you blushed, looking down.

He tilted your head up with the tip of his finger.

"You're more beautiful than any other piece of music I've heard. Mozart, Bach, and Beethoven can't compare to your beautiful sounds," he smiled.

He pecked you on the lips a little. You smiled, wrapping your arms around his neck and hugging him. He put his chin on the top of your head. He started rocking you two back and forth slowly.

You stayed there for a moment in silence. Then, you started humming the tone to that one song that Austria played when the Axis were on that island.

The door creaked open slowly. America was leaning on the doorframe for a few minutes, listening to you hum. When you stopped, Austria stopped rocking you back and forth, and America cleared his throat.

You looked over and saw everyone staring at you and smiling, even some sleeping. Slowly, blushing, you both walked out of the closet together, holding hands.

~*~

What did you think? Rate, comment, like. I can't believe how easy this was to make! Ask who you want, and you shall receive. Ve~!