19. A Bullet Shell >Switzerland<

Dedicated to: OtAkUPrinCeSs1

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

You reached into the hat, happy that you all had finally agreed on a game. Suddenly, your hand touched something cold and smooth. Curiosity overthrew you, and you pulled it out to examine.

It was a golden bullet shell.

You examined it closer to find out if it really was a real bullet shell, a little scared that it might come to life and attack you. It indeed had the engravings and colour shade of a real bullet shell. How you knew, don't ask me, broski.

Switzerland just sighed and walked over to the closet, leaving his gun leaning against the wall where he was sitting. He was silent the whole way. Well then.

You walked over into the closet and closed the door as quietly as you could after America showed you the timer on his phone.

"Hi, Switzy," you said, rolling on the curves of your foot.

"Uh, hi," he said, his tone as serious as ever.

"I saw the pajamas that Liechtenstein made you. It's pink!" you smiled, giggling happily.

"Yea, I don't understand why she made me those," he said, nervously laughing at the end.

"It's because you're an awesome big brother, Switzy!" you said, hugging him around the waist.

He just stared at you in shock, awkwardly patting your head. You made a look over to the side that read: What the freak?

You slowly got off of him.

"I-I don't know how I'm a good big brother. I mean, anyone would've done it," he said, looking down.

"Yes, but YOU did, Switzy. That's why you're amazing," you said, wrapping your arms around his neck in a hug.

He patted your shoulder awkwardly.

"Oh, would you please be less serious? I mean, we're in seven minutes in heaven. Why won't you lighten up?" you asked.

"What would you like me to do? Smile?" he asked.

You nodded your head fast and smiled at him, arms still wrapped around his neck. He showed off a fake smile that was big.

"Real smile," you said.

"I forgot how...." he said, looking away.

You just stared at him as he continued to look away. He actually....forgot? I mean, his life wasn't that bad, right? Then, it hit you. He had been in bankruptcy and was forced to work in banking.

"I'm sorry, Switzy. How can I make you smile again?" you asked, determined to make him smile once again.

"I don't really know if you could," he said.

"Hmm...." you thought, thinking it over in your mind.

Then, it hit you. Well, duh! You're in seven minutes in heaven!

You slowly went upwards on your toes and pecked his lips once. His cheeks burst into flames as he turned a dark shade of red.

"W-W-Why did you do that?" he asked, freaked out.

"You didn't smile," you pouted, ignoring his question.

"O-Of course, I didn't! Y-Y-You kissed me!" he said.

"Maybe if I kissed you again, would you smile?" you asked, staring into his eyes.

"I-I-I don't know...." he said.

You leaned in and kissed him again, letting your lips stay together for a little longer. Then, you let go and looked at him, smiling. He smiled back, a real smile. A true, real smile. You couldn't hold it, and you burst out in happiness, jumping up and down and screaming "YEA! HE SMILED! WOO!!"

He just stared at you in bewilderment.

"Are you done being a fan girl now?" he asked, still holding his wonderful smile.

You nodded your head, smiling wide.

The door opened with America at the other end.

"Time's up," he said, sitting down.

You both looked at each other, smiling. Then, you grabbed his hand and dragged him over to an empty spot, sitting in his lap. For the rest of the party, everyone, including you, played hide and seek in your house. It was super duper fun!

~*~

How did you like it? No requests for now please! I'm backed up! (June 28, 2012) I'm almost done doing requests, then you can ask for more~!