8. A Golf Ball >Scotland<

This is requested by IrishAtTheHeart. I don't really know much about this character though D:

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

You reached into the bag to find a round sphere with many circles indented on it. You were curious, so you picked it out.

It was a small white golf ball.

You saw that Scotland had put out his cigarette and started to walk into the closet. You rolled your eyes, and you walked inside the closet. America closed the door and started the timer.

"So, what are we gonna do in here?" you asked, backing up a little.

He put his hands on your waist and went up close to your face. His breath still smelled of cigar smoke. You coughed a little, turning your head to the side.

"Ay, you do have a wee bit of time," he smiled a toothy grin.

"Well then, I suppose we could-" you started.

He put his lips on yours, silencing you. You could just taste the cigarette he had. You released the kiss in a few seconds.

"Why did you kiss me? Do you like me?" you asked.

"Well, I'd suppose, just a wee bit," he smiled.

The door opened with America at the other end. You looked behind you at Scotland, then walked out. Soon, you all started playing some other games, and you forgot about the closet. . . .for now.

~*~

What did you think? Rate, comment, like. It took me a while to think of what to do, plus I kind of made some nachos before I started XD Ask who you want, and you shall receive. Ve~!