15. A Hello Kitty Doll >China<

(Okay, by now, you should know who this is.) Dedicated to: PirateNinja and Cherimoya.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

You reached around in the hat to feel something fuzzy and soft. Slowly, you pulled it out of the hat.

It was a Hello Kitty doll.

You smiled at it, going wide-eyed. Then, your face turned into an adorable kitty face as you cuddled with it in a Holy Roman Empire and pink pillow scene.

"IT'S SO CUTE! CHINA-CHAN, COME ON!!!" you said, squealing and dragging him into the closet.

"Seven minutes, dudes," America said, closing the door with his foot.

You both plopped onto the floor, and you cuddled up with the kitty, rubbing the doll against your chin.

"Ish sho shoft!" you said, smiling and squealing into the doll.

China laughed a little, and you looked at him, expecting him to explain the laughter.

"Oh, nothing. It's just that you're even cuter with the kitty, aru," he smiled, staring at you with his head on his hands.

You could feel your face light up with warmth, and you tried to hide your face in the doll, except for your eyes so that you could see him. His golden eyes smiled at you as much as his mouth did.

"Oh, that was meant as a compliment, aru!" he said, trying to take the kitty away from your face.

"I know," you mumbled through the doll.

"Come on, aru!!" he said, continuing to attempt to take away the cat on your face.

You sighed and took the cat down. He smiled at your blushing, which made you blush even more like a tomato. This made him laugh at you.

"Stop it," you said, looking down.

"Stop what?" he said in between laughs.

"Stop laughing at me," you said.

"I'm only laughing at you because you're even cuter when you blush," he smiled.

You smiled back at him, and he kissed your nose, making you look like a freaking fire truck.

"You're so adorable when you blush, aru," he smiled, wrapping his arms around your neck in a hug.

If him laughing at you made you blush like a tomato, you were just about the shade of an eggplant by now! You started stuttering uncontrollably.

"That's even more cute than a Hello Kitty store," he smiled, kissing your nose once more then continuing on with the hug.

You closed your mouth shut and felt that you had flames dancing on your cheeks. The door opened to show America smiling at you two.

"Aw. Time's up, dudes....aw," he said, kitty-facing at you and your blushing.

You blushed even more, covering your face with the kitty. Then, you both walked out, and you stayed with China-chan the whole night. You sat in his lap, and he hugged you around with waist lovingly. He occasionally kissed your nose, laughing at how you blushed. Then, by the time you moved in with him, you had a room full of Hello Kitty dolls that he gave you while on dates or just talking. You love him, and he loves you, aru.

~*~

I love my China-chan! So cute >w< China is a dude. No doubt about it. Anywho, how do you like it? Rate, comment, and/or vote. Thanks for reading! Ask who you want, and you shall receive.