4. A King of Hearts >France<

Dedicated to: MrsBonnefoy69

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

You reached inside the hat with your right hand. Feeling around, you felt something smooth. It was thin and papery. You pulled it out to examine it.

It was a playing card. A playing card? Who would put in a playing card? Romano? You turned your head towards him, and he shook his head. Then, you looked at Scotland; maybe he did? He also shook his head.

A pair of arms wrapped around your waist.

"That would be mine~" he purred in your ear.

"You would put in a rose, not a card," you said, slipping out of his hands.

"Look at the face," he said.

You turned it in your hand towards the front side. It was the King of Hearts.

Crap.

He pushed you into the closet by the small of your back. He closed the door behind him.

"Seven minutes, dude....good luck...." America said, starting a timer.

You backed up in the corner, trying to get away from France, the "perverted rapist", as most dub him.

"Why are you backing up, ma cheri?" he asked, walking towards you.

"Please leave me alone....I don't want to be touched inappropriately, let alone by you," you glared, hitting the wall with your back.

"Why not?" he smirked, putting both of his hands on the wall behind you and leaning over you.

"Pervert," you spit in his face.

"Woa! What was that for?" he asked, wiping off the spit.

"Get away from me," you said, glaring.

"Now, why would I do that?" he asked, kissing your neck.

You didn't stop him. Why didn't you stop him? You hated him. His stupid romance act. His stupid cockiness.

No, you didn't hate him. You actually....

Liked him.

He started kissing up your neck and towards your cheek, and you didn't stop him.

"You like this, non~" he smiled on your cheek.

"I-I-I-I-" you stuttered, not wanting to tell him that you did because then he might get ideas.

He smirked, kissing your cheek once more. Then, his lips graced over yours. Then, with a small laugh, he put his lips onto yours again for a little longer this time. He smiled at you, releasing the kiss.

"Who's the King of Hearts?" he teased.

"Shut up, and kiss me, France," you smiled, pulling him by the collar of his shirt and kissing him.

He put his hands on your waist, kissing you back, passionately. Slowly, he moved his hands up your back, starting to take off your shirt.

"Yo, bros, time's u-OH MY GOD! GET OUT OF THERE RIGHT NOW!" he yelled.

You pulled down your shirt and walked out, following France. You both sat together for the rest of the night, making weirdo kissy-faces towards each other while all of the others were being freaked out.

~*~
What did you think? Rate, comment, like. I can't believe how hard this was to make! Sigh, France is a lover, yet it took about four hours T_T Ask who you want, and you shall receive. Ve~!