Chapter 22

A/N: sorry there were some technical difficulties with the last chapter which is why it took me so long it's all one big paragraph wahhh anyway hope yall enjoy this chapter
Xoxo
Savannah M.
---------------------------------------------
I walked back to the hotel room where all the boys were. "Sorry had to help Hayes out." I sat and say back on the couch with Jack g.

He put his arm back around me and I leaned into him. "It's fine" Mathew said. "But anyway, what do you have planned for the week?"

"Well actually I just told Hayes I would fill in for him for the week" I said and jack J turned toward me.

"You're performing?" Jack j asked.

"Is that even allowed?" Carter asked.

"Well actually Bart asked me to join yall over the summer, and hayes needed a break so I guess it's allowed." I said and looked down.

"That's great" jack g said "I can't believe you'll be with us all summer" he smiled at me.

"yeah" i said, but to be honest i dont know if i can handle being with these boys all summer long. they are great, dont get me wrong, but they also cause a lot of drama. 

i looked down to a text from my sister 'im staying with taylor tonight sodontwait up ;)' and then another one came in 'NOT you talor lolool'

"well im going to head out" I said, interrupting carter who was telling a story.

"are yousureyou dontwant to stay?" jack g asked me.

"yeah its fine yall have a good night.''i smiled, but before i could stand up jack crashed his lips onto mine. he slid his tongue in my mouthand our mouths moved in sync until the boys in the roomstartedto pretend vomit. i pulled away and blushed. "I'll see you in the morning" I said and jack smiled and kissed mt forehead. 

I walked down the hall and before i knew it i was knocking on a door, "can I stay in here tonight?" i asked, not really knowing why i came to him.

"come in"he smiled and wrapped me ina hug. 

"thanks cameron" i said as he shut the door behind me.